Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

how many have gone back to their old boxes from the adrenaline

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how many have gone back to their old boxes from the adrenaline

I was just wondering how many of you guys have decided to go back to your old boxes instead of running the adrenaline, and if you will go back once the bugs are gone out of them?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:14 AM

I am considering it. I loved my Juice with Attitude. I loved the stack with Smarty. I like the look of the Attitude Monitor a lot better than the pulse. Edge includes a ton better fuel pressure sensor with their setup. I like the Adrenaline too.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After several- 4 different Edge boxes- and a lot of problems, I went to TST!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:46 AM

I went back to my smarty tst stack and couldnt be happier. With the smarty revo i picked up a mpg. Could never get rid of the surging with the adrenaline. It honsely feels like the smarty tst stack has more power.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Chapter President

I'm getting a Smarty next week. Fellow chapter member is selling it cheap as he is gonna P-pump his truck.
Might keep the AD until they fix the surge.
I just really like all the stuff the Pulse does. That's why it's so hard to just get rid of it. The JA is just too expensive or i'd get that and stack it. Might just keep lookin for a used Comp to stack, i miss that stack.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

got the adrenaline w/pulse still using it and not getting rid of it
Old 10-01-2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet
I'm getting a Smarty next week. Fellow chapter member is selling it cheap as he is gonna P-pump his truck.
Might keep the AD until they fix the surge.
I just really like all the stuff the Pulse does. That's why it's so hard to just get rid of it. The JA is just too expensive or i'd get that and stack it. Might just keep lookin for a used Comp to stack, i miss that stack.
i like my adrenaline pretty well i think for what it cost i will keep it. what is the ja you talked about that is too expensive
Old 10-01-2008, 06:17 PM

Just to let you guys know we are working really hard on this issue. We hope to have a fix shortly. We think we have foudn the smoking gun, even though it is a very non-apparent issue. We will keep you updated.

I will not stop until it is right on all the trucks. I know right now it is only some of you but, it will get straightened out!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:25 PM

I still have the adrenaline, has a few problems.. slowly getting them worked out, and I'm sticking with it... Why?? MORE POWER! lol well more reasons than that, but it puts down more power than my TST Comp/ Smarty stack, and has many more features that I like... so it is staying!

By the way.. little bird tells me that new fuel pressure senders are supposed to be avail soon... My sender didn't work well either...
Old 10-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Tingram
i have an edge comp-drag version that i would like to sell if you are interseted send me a message if interseted. i like my adrenaline pretty well i think for what it cost i will keep it. what is the ja you talked about that is too expensive
That would be the Juice w/ Attitude
Old 10-01-2008, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tingram
I was just wondering how many of you guys have decided to go back to your old boxes instead of running the adrenaline, and if you will go back once the bugs are gone out of them?
went back to the old drag comp. adr never worked out no matter what tunes i tried. if quad ever gets a tune just like the drag comp+the rpms he's been able to get i will definitely get one again. also, i lost hp/tq and 1/4 mile time(G-tech) with the adr. not biased, just honest.