Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Got my Truck back last night

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my Truck back last night

Well after being pacient for a month, I finally got my truck back last night from Mass Diesel. My truck got another brand new DTT tranny put in, my first one melted down. It sucked that it happend, but you live and you learn. While my truck was there, I also had a cam put in it . These things are great. Truck runs real well, about 100 to 200 degrees cooler on the EGT side of things and very quick spool up. It realy made all my power adders come together nicely. You really notice the cam being there with the boxes turned on. Just turning on the edge comp box in EZ mode was amazing. It never ran as good as it does now with just the comp box in EZ mode, almost seems as though i dont even need the TST comp box. I would recomend a cam to anyone who has high HP potenial, it realy makes those power adders come to life. I went with a shcied cam. Mass Diesel does some great work, i recomend them to anyone who wants to modify there truck.