Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Goerend single disk

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just put in my 'order' tonight, after talking to him over the last 2 years. As was said just call him. I always feel guilty but he still wanted to talk my ear off even though I called at 6PM. Not only will he not oversell he will try to fix you're darn problem first and then try to convince you you don't need the billet shafts. I have met and talked to a lot of people in the drag race/sports car world before and now the diesel world and Dave really stands out.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbo6justin
I just put in my 'order' tonight, after talking to him over the last 2 years. As was said just call him. I always feel guilty but he still wanted to talk my ear off even though I called at 6PM. Not only will he not oversell he will try to fix you're darn problem first and then try to convince you you don't need the billet shafts. I have met and talked to a lot of people in the drag race/sports car world before and now the diesel world and Dave really stands out.
I talked to him on the phone today. Seems like he's a heckuva guy. Doesnt mind at all to talk to you and doesnt try to over sell anything. He seems to really care about what suits the customer best, and thats what it should be. As some of ya know after installing my Triple disc TC and VB from goerend, my tranny housing cracked around the rear line fitting. I called him and told him i was thinking about going ahead and just ordering a full blown tranny, and i was ready to buy it. I told him what my problem was and he quickly informed me that he sells a kit that would probably fix my problem for about $20 So i got my fingers crossed. I figured its worth a shot. So basically i called him and was ready to spend a few G$$$$$'s on a new tranny, and he talked me into spending only $20 You cant get much better than that. IMO it really shows what kind of guy he is