Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Front finders/ or what are they called.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Front finders/ or what are they called.

too bad your waaaaay up there! the &quot;detroiter truckstop&quot; on I-75 in woodhaven has a couple different kinds... ;D<br><br>Tony
Old 12-27-2002, 09:44 AM

Thanks for the help everyone. A special thanks to you dieseldude, for the offer of sending me the catalog numbers.<br> I find the problem with push, brush or grill guards are they are mostly built for looks and will bend if some one spits on them. Now if I could find onw strong enough to ease up on some slow poke blocking the road and givem a helping hand with out bending I might consider one.<br> ;D Al
Old 12-30-2002, 05:42 PM

Hey dieseldude I got my AW direct catalogs today. Those people have just gone and impressed me with their speed. Got the lite sticks, picked out along with some mud flappy thingies and still shopping for more. Maybe some nice led tail lights for the trailers too. Like I said I'm impressed.<br>Thanks diesel dude for the help.<br> Al
Old 12-30-2002, 06:11 PM

Ah, &quot;The Force&quot; I have used The Force many times and it has never let me down. ;D<br><br>I love seeing people squirm in their seats when I pull into the parking place in front of them. or pulling up to windows and whatching the people inside, they keep looking at the bumper, and get all figgity. <br><br>DB
Old 12-30-2002, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote author=alleyyooper link=board=7;threadid=8710;start=15#86305 date=1041291731]<br> Hey dieseldude I got my AW direct catalogs today. Those people have just gone and impressed me with their speed. Got the lite sticks, picked out along with some mud flappy thingies and still shopping for more. Maybe some nice led tail lights for the trailers too. Like I said I'm impressed.<br>Thanks diesel dude for the help.<br> Al<br>[/quote]<br><br>No problem, glad to help. They are just as fast with parts deliveries. As much as I have bought from them, I should probably buy stock. I put the LED clearance lights on my running boards and on my GN trailer. I used the seven diode stop/turn lights on the GN too. They are really cool and will last a lifetime. They blink instant on and instant off unlike a normal 1157 bulb. They are not cheap on their prices but the quality is there and that is what I am after.<br>Check out www.berubes.com for some other cool money spending parts too.<br>Good luck.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:59 AM

alleyyooper,<br>Here is another source for finder/guides.<br>&quot;My new 2003 3500 4x4 will be here soon and I would like to know where to get a set of fender finders/guides.&quot;<br>http://www.stylinconcepts.com/<br> ;D
Old 12-31-2002, 01:22 PM

Thanks Phil, They said they didn't have any for the 2003 2500 3500's yet.<br> ;D Al