Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

FASS DDRP HP Levels????

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FASS DDRP HP Levels????

Just wondering if anyone has a guesstimate on how much HP a FASS DDRP can flow? I am looking at getting a Quad Adrenaline and was wondering if that lift pump would be able to support the HP gain on PL10?? OR at least come close to supporting it? Thanks guys! Paul
Old 07-28-2009, 02:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's kind of a loaded question. The simple answer is that this pump is a stock replacement unit. So, if the stocker would support those mods, so will this.

I know they claim 30% additional flow. From what?

In other words, some trucks systems flow different rates from the factory. Factors such as bed length for total drawn length, year of truck(module differences), potential air leaks, ect all should be taken into account.

Int eh shop, we routinely install this pump relocated with a DrawStraw. In this configuration, it will usually handle a box with no problem. However, it is at it's limits.

So I would look at a HPFP if you want a FASS product or a Raptor oif you want a Pureflow product. Both have no filters, mount very easily and use the stock canister for filtering.

No matter what fuel solution you use, I always recommend a DrawStraw upgrade to ANY fuel system. You have to address the entire system and not the pieces of a system.

Dave