Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

EZ or XZT

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 06:27 PM
DPG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZ or XZT?

Hey DTR'rs! I haven't been able to be around much due to an extended illness in the family, but now I have a need to tap your collective expertise. I made a quick trip from Michigan to the Aspen Colorado area to deliver a fiver to a brother-in-law who is in the middle of a messy divorce and needed temporary housing. While towing up the slope west of Denver, I discovered that my fan clutch had gone south, and my engine temps got high and cooked my EZ. Now I need a replacement. The EZ has performed brilliantly, and I would buy another, but I have been checking out the site store, and have found that the XZT is very similar, but has a somewhat better price. Do any of you have experience with both, and can offer an educated opinion, or do any of you wish to relate your experiences with the XZT, as I know that the EZ is a fine product?

Thanks in advance!

DeWain

Last edited by DPG; 05-28-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added question mark to title