Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Emjay Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emjay Owners

After the unfortunate passing of Mike and the closing of his store I thought it would be good to post a thread on the Emjay.
Until or unless someone buys the rights to the Emjay and starts distribution again the only support current Emjay owners will receive will come from other Emjay owners. I just purchased my Emjay and thought it would be good if others who had one would post adding their name to the list. This way if any of us were to have a problem or needed a different shifting strategy we would have a resource to go to and hopefully get help.

PS
To the friends and family of Mike I would like to say I will personally miss him. Mikes willingness to help others and desire to improve the trucks we love drive was an asset to me personally and to many others.

Edward
Old 02-28-2004, 11:56 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I have one, and it just quit working. It went nuts for a while so I put the bypass harness on it and when I reinstalled it to test it again it did not work at all. It failed to shifting stock, but no TC lockup.
If you want some profiles, let me know.
I'm trying to figure out how to disect my Emjay to see if I can fix it.
You wanna let your Commander go now? PM me.

Chris