Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Edge Juice w/Attitude ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge Juice w/Attitude ?'s

ok I'm seriously considering getting rid of my FMS box, & have a couple of ?'s about the Juice/Attitude combo, first off how do you guys like the fuel pressure gauge?? does it seem to work ok, & is it accurate?? next the EGT defuel, does it actually defuel?? or is it comparable to my FMS I can set the defuel on my FMS & when it hits the desired EGT it just has a read out that tells you it's hot, it doesn't actually defuel for you like say the Banks boxes do, I'd like to be able to set the defuel & not worry about going higher while towing. also what hp does the "hot" juice have for an 01' 6spd.?????? & the other big reason I'm considering the Juice/Attitude is the turbo timer function!! has everyone been pleased with the timer, seem to work ok???? thanks alot for any info., Dusty
Old 09-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Banned

i have a 02 and just to play i set the egt to 1000 to see if it would defuel and it does. AS far as the timer, it is the best,mine is set at 400 and it works every time. I cant say enough good things about it.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:29 PM

i have had the edge attitude for about 3 months now and i havent found one thing wrong with it or something i dis-like about it i love it
Old 09-16-2006, 07:41 PM

All the functions on mine work perfect as far as I can tell. I also have a mechanical fuel pressure gauge mounted on the outputside of of the fuel filter that reads 13psi when the edge reads 15 to 16psi. It defuels when it is supposed to but with the injectors you still have to watch.

I just wish I could run mine on 5x5, but my egts get too high.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:19 PM
RJF

Originally Posted by Dusty Ratcliff
ok I'm seriously considering getting rid of my FMS box, & have a couple of ?'s about the Juice/Attitude combo, first off how do you guys like the fuel pressure gauge?? does it seem to work ok, & is it accurate?? next the EGT defuel, does it actually defuel?? or is it comparable to my FMS I can set the defuel on my FMS & when it hits the desired EGT it just has a read out that tells you it's hot, it doesn't actually defuel for you like say the Banks boxes do, I'd like to be able to set the defuel & not worry about going higher while towing. also what hp does the "hot" juice have for an 01' 6spd.?????? & the other big reason I'm considering the Juice/Attitude is the turbo timer function!! has everyone been pleased with the timer, seem to work ok???? thanks alot for any info., Dusty
Fuel pressure is very accurate, and also has a warning alert if it drops below 5psi.

Yes, it will definantly defuel if you hit your set temp. Mine falls nearly on it's face when I hit 1350*.

The Hot version will add 90HP to your HO. The Hot version doesn't add any horsepower, just like the Drag box. It just fuels the motor to 3200RPM's.

Turbo timer works great.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:49 PM

thanks alot guys, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear, think I'm gonna ditch the FMS & stick on the Juice, so do you think the "hot" version is worth messing with, I read somewhere that TDR members could get the unlock code free for the Juice, if so I have a couple buddy's with 3rd gen's that are TDR members & I could get one of them to call up & get the code for me, figure if I can get it for free I may as well go ahead & do it, thanks again for the info. can't wait to get "Juiced"!!!!!! Dusty
Old 09-17-2006, 07:50 AM

I am a member and I was told that they are not doing it anymore. If you hear different let me know