Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

DTR's Official Adrenaline Junkie Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 10:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
DTR's Official Adrenaline Junkie Thread

OK, all you Adrenaline Junkies post here.

In most countries, Quad's actions (selling an addictive product) would be closely monitored
Old 03-20-2008, 10:31 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HOHN
In most countries, Quad's actions (selling an addictive product) would be closely monitored
I'm just glad he is on our side.

This thing just keeps putting a smile on my face and the new addition of the Pulse is just the sweet icing on the cake
Old 03-20-2008, 07:12 PM

Cant say I'm a junkie yet, BUT I cant wait till I get it.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:26 PM

i'm a junkie but i have some work to do to play with the aggressive tunes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pulse is way better than the Attitude monitor!!! Does a lot of things the Juice never dreamed of.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:01 PM

I have to stop reading these aderaline threads! I'm about to buy one right now! I came to the conlusion the only way to fight off the power bug bite is stop logging on to DTR.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:07 PM
BBA

You can call me a junkie I love this thing!

Trending Topics

Old 03-20-2008, 10:19 PM

Hopeless addict here!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:37 PM

im lovin the rush im and milage i can get with it one question for you guys does your adrenaline's throttle responce have a delay. I punch it to the floor and it takes about a second to kick in starting at 10 psi of boost i have the 2018 setting on it right now just wondering maybe theres a better setting i should go with???

Junkie here even with a little slower throttle responce

bout made my buddy sh*t his pants when hes saw what a diesel with alittle tunning can do
Old 03-21-2008, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Cole_56
im lovin the rush im and milage i can get with it one question for you guys does your adrenaline's throttle responce have a delay. I punch it to the floor and it takes about a second to kick in starting at 10 psi of boost i have the 2018 setting on it right now just wondering maybe theres a better setting i should go with???

Junkie here even with a little slower throttle responce

bout made my buddy sh*t his pants when hes saw what a diesel with alittle tunning can do
A standard takes a second to build boost from a stop but the turbo will spool pretty quick...as you noticed
Old 03-21-2008, 06:40 AM

I guess the Adrenaline threads already open are not hard enough to keep up with??
Old 03-21-2008, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by J Double
I guess the Adrenaline threads already open are not hard enough to keep up with??
My thoughts exactally!!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:51 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Mine too..

Can't people look before starting a new thread?
Old 03-21-2008, 01:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have not achieved Junkie status yet.... but that may change after trip to the track tomorrow!

I am a cautious convert after gaining 25 hp over my previous Smarty/TST Comp setup. And this box seems to have eliminated my over fueling and bogging down on a drag racing launch.
Just wish the Adrenaline fueled as smoothly....it does at heavy throttle but still shutters a bit a light power applications. But since we're still in Beta Testing, the smoothness should be achievable.

I don't understand comments above about delayed throttle response. TPS fueling is much more responsive than Boost Managed fueling, IMO. And having so many fueling choices is quite exciting. This box will definately be the one to have when it's finalized!

Guess I sound pretty addicted after all.

RJ
Old 03-21-2008, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by RowJ
Have not achieved Junkie status yet.... but that may change after trip to the track tomorrow!

I am a cautious convert after gaining 25 hp over my previous Smarty/TST Comp setup. And this box seems to have eliminated my over fueling and bogging down on a drag racing launch.
Just wish the Adrenaline fueled as smoothly....it does at heavy throttle but still shutters a bit a light power applications. But since we're still in Beta Testing, the smoothness should be achievable.

I don't understand comments above about delayed throttle response. TPS fueling is much more responsive than Boost Managed fueling, IMO. And having so many fueling choices is quite exciting. This box will definately be the one to have when it's finalized!

Guess I sound pretty addicted after all.

RJ
I am comparing it to the edge and smarty and the lower end with a five speed has never lagged like the adrenaline is doing but the top end has never been better. I live in Alaska with alot of steep inclines and when i have to slow down for slow moving gassers the engine isnt getting the fuel in the lower RPM range like the smarty would.

Quick Reply: DTR's Official Adrenaline Junkie Thread