Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

DTR 12V Members Spec Sheets

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DTR 12V Members Spec Sheets

I thought it would be great, if rookies like myself, could reference a post...which would be very helpful in setting up our 12V trucks. This will give us a chance to learn from those of you, that have tried various setups, and now have a package that you know works.

Most posts I read, are addressed at specific questions, and I find myself trying to put information from this post, and that post, to create what I believe to be...a package that will work for me. But if we had DTR members spec sheets to reference...I know for myself...it would lead me to asking more educated questions, when the fine tuning part of the project begins.

I know there is usually alot of information in your signatures...but not much with how you got there.
Boost pressure, turbo, exhaust, air filter, delivery valves (and what was tried before arriving at your current setup), injectors (what was tried), clutch, convertor, plate (and the varous type of plates used...and for what), governor springs, afc spring...any little detail or trick that was discovered, that would help the rest or us out.

I will get started...but I have not really done much yet...which explains why I am looking for some help.

TST #8 plate kit, with elbow...I get about 28 lbs of boost, and have really not spent any time playing with the position of the plate, and I am sure I have the afc spring too tight. Stock exhaust with a straight pipe, and Syntorq fluid in the tranny. I average about 21 mpg.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take a look at the thread in the competion and pulling forum called "Ultimate horsepower list" It won't answer all your questions but may help in seeing what components make what power.