Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Don M ? #2

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don M ? #2

Alright well I am really starting to wonder about these formula 1 injectors, I ordered them 8 weeks ago and have yet to see them even after don told me that I should see them last week I never did and that was a week ago. I know he makes the best but I am really concerned about not being able to talk to the maker of the injectors and just relaying through formula 1s dealers, Warranty and many other concerns come to mind when it takes this long to get a set of sticks. The only way i know to get some real answers is if don happens to look at my posts on here. I am not disputing the fact that Don makes some killer injectors or that he is not a super guy but these are just thoughts that come to mind when i can have a set of DDP injectors sitting on my steps in about 3 days. Can anyone assure me that they are worth all the waiting and wondering?
Old 03-31-2010, 10:31 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Sounds like you chose the WRONG F1 Dealer to buy from, I would be hounding the guy if you are that concerned about it. Everyone knows Don makes the best, there is just no disputing that fact.

Hang in there, my experiences with Don in the last 9 years has been that he is 100% a stand up guy and I wouldn't say that if I did not believe it.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:42 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
X2. When I sent my injectors to Don direct, he had them back to me in under 2 weeks. The hang up is usually the vendor you send them to.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright well I finally got my injectors today in time for the weekend like I had hoped. I Dont know what all the hold up was about but its all good now. I know Don is a great guy I was just getting frusturated with all the waiting and that very well could have been the dealers fault I really dont know.

But on the other hand i see that the MACH series injectors arent on Formula1's site anymore, whats up with that?