Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Come one, Come all, Horsepower Gurus Are About to Have A Ball

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a p-pump will do you great wonders...just a used 215 pump and then have haisley or schied calibrate and flow for more cc's a pump thats flowing 550 to 650cc's should put you above 600 with the proper amount of air... not necesarilly twins but maybe a pro street 66 or something along them lines.....but twins are nice.....but you cant just throw a set together there is alot of measurements and calculations such as back pressures, drive pressures and how much lag you can deal with or if you want quick spool....high boost numbers will be produced...along with that you arre looking into head work...IMO i would just by a new head from piers for i think it used to be 750 bucks for stage II or III maybe wrong then that might be for the 12 valve?? ( thats all i look at)....then you will have to stud the head....injectors are a big deal with a ppump mostly because that pump can push the limits if you have the money but also delivery valves and holders help out alot....i would go with ddp's or some custom 8 holes?? now a smooth ride and good smooth truck your looking at everything.....balanced crank,flycut pistons,cams,dampers,main studs,girdles and more ...this is where you really spend money.....over all go with a ppump you wont regret it..!! sorry i just started talking and i couldnt stop!!
Old 12-07-2007, 05:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My truck makes 624 on fuel only with the stock VP. 761 with N20. I want more, so I'm looking into a P-pump conversion.