Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Can't Decide - post your stack pics here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't Decide - post your stack pics here!

I can't really decide how high I want to run my stacks, and with turnouts or miter cuts. Could people please post their pics of their trucks with stacks on? Thanks
Old 02-27-2004, 12:58 AM

check my members photo you should see my stack, if you want a better pic pm me and i ll email a few
Old 02-27-2004, 06:26 AM

I can't post a pic.
But if you go to wwwkydtr.com and look at posts with my screen name you will see mine.

: Eddie :
Old 02-27-2004, 11:48 AM

when i get some money i was thinking i want some stacks, and may do it differently. I want a single stack, mitre cut, i think that would be cool
Old 02-27-2004, 07:48 PM

This isnt exactly the best pic to see em, I just now figured out how to post pics This weekend Im gonna try and get some better ones from behind and from the front, and some smoke shots to update my gallery, this is the only one I got as of now, sorry. All the plumbing is in the bed hidden by the toolbox. There is a stack on the other side you can make it out lookin thru the window.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:34 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...cat/500/page/1
Old 02-28-2004, 03:20 PM

I have mine with a flatbed and i put them between the cab and the headache rack. You can check them out in my photos.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:24 PM

Cummins4u- How tall are those stacks, and where did you get them? How are you covering up the gap between the toolbox and front of the bed? Any shots of the plumming when you take more pics would be grrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaat!

Dieseldude, what diameter are yours?
Old 02-28-2004, 06:52 PM

Mine are 36" tall, no cutting required with the elbows I used. They are made by Grand Rock, I have a dealer locally. If you do a seach on Grand Rock on the web you may be able to find a dealer close to you or call em and theyll tell ya. Maybe www.berubes.com I think they have em. I dont have anything covering the gap as of now. Im lookin at having a piece of diamond plate made to cover it, as Ive seen many do it like that and it looks great, but the toolbox does a great job of hiding things. Hopefully Ill have some more pics tomorrow, supposed to be nice out.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:30 PM

Are you guys drilling weep holes or anything in the elbows or somewhere else in the system to deal with any water that may try to accumilate in the miter cut stacks? Not a real issue when running, but concerned about when setting out in the rain and snow up here like all day at work where she'd be uncovered. Although seeing snow getting shot out would be kinda cool though.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:35 PM

Stacks
Old 02-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mine are four inch diameter by 48 inches from Berubes. The filler piece in my album is also custom made to fill the gap. We just put a set on my sons truck and are going to do the same thing for the filler.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:34 AM

Originally posted by dakar
Are you guys drilling weep holes or anything in the elbows or somewhere else in the system to deal with any water that may try to accumilate in the miter cut stacks? Not a real issue when running, but concerned about when setting out in the rain and snow up here like all day at work where she'd be uncovered. Although seeing snow getting shot out would be kinda cool though.
When the truck is dirty I dont worry about it. Any water is quickly burned off with the exhaust heat. When the truck is clean I usually put small plastic buckets over the openings when it rains. The stacks dont get hot enough to melt the plastic. You can put them on shortly after stopping.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:28 PM

just a quick question. What do you do when you go through the automatic car washes??? If you leave it running will it keep the water from the high pressure jets out of the stacks??
Old 02-29-2004, 08:43 PM

Your kidding right. automatic car washes are for little old ladies & soccer moms.

Quick Reply: Can't Decide - post your stack pics here!