Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Bridgestone dueler a/t revo tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bridgestone dueler a/t revo tires

I'm looking at new tires & wheels for my truck. The size I was going to get is 285/75/16's & getting 16x8" wheels. Anybody have these tires yet? What I've read they seem to be real good. Tirerack lists them at $144.00 plus freight. Shipping was quoted at $45.65 for 4 tires. Think they are worth it?
Old 10-23-2003, 11:44 PM

Re:Bridgestone dueler a/t revo tires

Well..I musta read the same stuff...LOL

I just replaced my Jeep tires with these. I'd finally had enough of th Wrangler RST's >

I haven't driven with them enough to give any usefull feedback though. ??? The Jeep pretty much sits until it's needed for jeep chores. They sure look nice though and I liked the research I did on them.

Daily driver is my Z.
Old 10-24-2003, 07:56 AM

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

I am running them. Have had them about 20k now. If they continue to wear the way they have been I think I will get 50-60k out of them. They replaced the stock michelin ms tires. Wet traction is so much better I can't beleive it. Dry traction is better as well. They have only seen a little bit of snow and they did good but it wasn't anything deep so we shall see what happens this winter. Off road they have been very good though they haven't seen much in the way of gumbo mud. They have done well in sandy conditions but there again they haven't seen any dune type stuff just the loose deep short runs out in parts of Utah. So far I am very happy with them. They are quiet too. If they continue to behave the way they have been I will buy them again when the time comes and I am very picky about my tires.
Old 10-24-2003, 01:13 PM

I ordered a set of these tires off of tirerack.com and had them dropped shipped to a local tire shop. When they tried to install them they told me that they could not balance them and that they were a bad set. He went on to explain that they have been having problems with getting these Revo's to balance properly. I thought he was full of crap so I went to two other shops that had the upgraded balancing equipment. They told me the same thing.

I ended up getting a new set of Michelin's. They balanced them with a very minimal amount of weights Tirerack took tham back. The lady on the phone told me that it happens a lot with the Bridgestone's. What a pain. That will be the last time I buy tires online.

Just my two cents...
Old 10-24-2003, 03:48 PM

I have had them for about 5000 miles and really seem to be a good tire. They do grab and throw rocks but the mud flaps have stopped any chip potential. Have been in mud pulling horse trailer and did very well. Hope to get the miles that they claim. With heavy trailer on hwy they seem to perform very well. So far I would buy again.
Old 10-25-2003, 06:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I looked at these when I was shopping around for tires last week. They're the #1 rated Off-Road All-Terrain tire on tirerack.com. They scored better than 9 out of 10 in every category. They look pretty good. I got a super deal at Costco on BFG's though, and I couldn't justify spending an extra $50/tire.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:57 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sam's Club in Vegas had BFG All-Terrains for 97.00.
265/75-16's

Mike