Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

APPS voltage adjustment and LSD clutch restack....if you are on the fence...DO IT!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheBigNasty
Yeah I know I know.. I was just trying to go the low cost way, college blows. When I finally get money up to do anything about it I will probably get an E-locker. My plan is to go open diff E-locker in the front and the Clutch style LSD E-locker in the back. As for the burnouts....I might have to do a few at Buda . It does fine doing anything straight line but once you start to turn it just lets go. Oh well...I'll just put it on the list.
Well i dont doubt that you wont see benifets with the restacked clutches....and from the looks of it....i would think they woudl be easily had at the dealer or after market. BUT i woudlnt expect a long life on them! haha....Good think they are eaisly rebuildable.....
Old 02-13-2007, 08:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TheBigNasty
... I will probably get an E-locker. My plan is to go open diff E-locker in the front and the Clutch style LSD E-locker in the back.
Your choice, but your Power-Lok rear end is highly regarded. Might be worth keeping and just rebuild it!

RJ