Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

another adrenaline update ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another adrenaline update ??

Alright im sorry i know this has been gone over before but i need to know why is it when i go to update the adrenaline, i click update module it does its search and finds the it and says it updates complete, then i go click the get info from module and the model name, serial number, software version all come in, but the feature code does not show up. what is the deal? did it work? does the adrenaline have to be returned to factory defaults before i update?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I encountered the same issue and this is what I found. Go to the adrenaline update page and click on any program, Click to run the program. Leave the Adrenaline unplugged. Once the public flasher comes up, don't try to load a feature code, just go to "get info from module". It should tell what feature code you have in the module. For some reason after you use the "update module" option and put a different feature code in and then you go to "get info from module", it will fill in all the fileds dealing with that feature code exept the code number itself. Bottom line I found, was that the Adrenaline did indeed have the program in it that I had just downloaded.