Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

adrenaline problem.....!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:07 AM
GFB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by qzilla
You are more than welcome to do that but, if it is a weak VP or something like that then there is not much hope for you until you change it.

There are plenty of VPs that are functional and work but will flat out not supply more than X amount of fuel. I suspect that you are probably getting roughly PL03 power and what you are feeling is between levels is changes in timing and the lower ends of the MAP being changed. You will feel it but, you are not actually getting any more power because the pump will not give you any more fuel.

Just speculation.

Also we are more than happy to check it out for you or replace it if needed but, it sounds like it is working?

See his other thread. Sounds like he's happy with it now.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah, after I put on the switch and elbow I can really feel the power everywere, I think my vp is weak but its not showing any other problems besides not blowing alot of smoke all the time, see I don't know anybody else that has a truck like mine that I can test to see if mine is ok or not just shootin in the dark here.....I know the adr is adding the power but I don't know how much, I really appreciate all the help quad it really means alot to have somebody here that can help