Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Adrenaline Comp Beta Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BigB82789
Whats the matter, gun shy of running 10 after your tranny took a dump??
lol
No way dude, I test drove the new tranny on PL10 yesterday. The roads were icy this morning & I was taking it easy. I ain't skeered, trust me.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by J Lent
I noticed something wierd today, I turned the Adrenaline on PL05 this morning & drove to the store. I shut the truck off, got my stuff, come back out & headed home. It was still on PL05, but the power just wasn't the same as the way there, went to PL00 & back up, there is the power again. What could this be?
I have had that happen quite a few times on serveral different tunes. Always comes back after i start it at zero and work my way back up.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same thing here was driving on 6 stoped in traffic then when we got going again it just did not feel the same went down to 0 and then back to 6 and power was back.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:16 PM

Mine only has acted up after i shut it off and start again never while running.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:26 PM

I saw in one of the beta posts that he was going to pass a car hit the pedal and it was like stock oops, then he cycled down to PL0 and back up and it was good again.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:14 AM

That happened to myself and it happens often... My new box should be here tomorrow and I hop that cures it...
Old 02-22-2008, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by dodgediesel
That happened to myself and it happens often... My new box should be here tomorrow and I hop that cures it...
Certainly let us know...I'm on box #3 and I'm still losing power over time and have to start over at PL00 and go back up to reset. I'm using the latest tune updates...still have the flashing/warm-up issue but the TT is working fine and now the high idle function is working again. (newest version of ADR1018)
Old 02-22-2008, 11:05 AM

Ok, for you guys that are having the issue where the truck won't fuel until you go back to PL00 and then back up, help me out!

I have been trying to replicate this and simply cannot do it on our trucks.

So, in the best detail you can tell me when it does it, how often it does it, what tune(s) it does it on and if there is anything special to make it happen. Do any of the guage freeze up? Anything else wierd happen when this goes on?

On a side note, I believe we have the warmup thing solved.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by qzilla
Ok, for you guys that are having the issue where the truck won't fuel until you go back to PL00 and then back up, help me out!

So, in the best detail you can tell me when it does it, how often it does it, what tune(s) it does it on and if there is anything special to make it happen. Do any of the guage freeze up? Anything else wierd happen when this goes on?

Dont have the power problem but some times truck will only turn off if you go to power level 00.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:02 PM

So far its been random, every once in a great while. Gauge don't freeze up and scrolls through the numbers fine. I will try to get you some variables on it. Are you in the process of swapping out all the orignal beta boxes? I still have one of the first ones and have issues with the TT and warm up mode.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:35 PM

hey Qzilla will the adrenalin have the code diognostic on it? and im guessing its allready got the boost fooler on it..
Old 02-22-2008, 01:36 PM

Ok, we got a truck to do it finally!!!!!

We are working on the fix as we got to see what is causing it. Should not be a big deal.

Crazydave,

We are still swapping them in and out. Some people wanted to wait, some wanted to wait for the monitor and some just don't care to swap it out.

The TT issue is solved with the new box, the warm up issue should be solved shortly with software.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:47 PM

We are working on the fix as we got to see what is causing it. Should not be a big deal.

Crazydave,

We are still swapping them in and out. Some people wanted to wait, some wanted to wait for the monitor and some just don't care to swap it out.

The TT issue is solved with the new box, the warm up issue should be solved shortly with software.
Quad, is this gonna be a hardware or software thing?

Also, whats it gonna take and how many children do I have to give you to get in on the monitor beta testing
Old 02-22-2008, 01:49 PM

Crazydave,

I would like to swap it out, but can wait for the monitor to come i just don't run TT tunes. Thanks Quad
Old 02-22-2008, 01:53 PM

Crazydave,

WoooHooo!!! Glad to hear ya got it all nailed down! Thanks Quad!!!

Quick Reply: Adrenaline Comp Beta Tunes