Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

4" exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 03:14 PM
CJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4" exhaust

Last week I ordered a 4" system from Advanced Diesel Tech. I ordered it on monday morning and had it by wednsday morning. It was on and running by noon. Sounds great and the bombing bug has got ahold of me now. Then yesterday guess what UPS delivered? Another 4" system. I called Doug up and explained what happened. Not only was I a little paranoid about getting charged for two of these things but if they had missed charging me for it, I just had to do the right thing. After talking to them they said they would have a drop ticket(???) headed my way the next day. Then I started thinking and made a couple of calls. Within about 10 min I had found a buddy at work that wanted to buy it.....Called Doug back and worked out the details. Just wanted to say how happy I am with the product and the service was even better. These guys are great.

p.s. I have no affiliation with this vendor.

CJ