Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

3k GSK, and timing questions for 94 auto.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep! Sure did make my truck a lot more driveable, and the transmission shifts AWESOME now. Itll pull right past 3k rpm's in any gear if i hold the shift for a second. Now that my buddy has seen what it did to mine, he wants to put one in his 95 5spd. For $125, you cant go to bad wrong in my opinion. I had a smile on my face the first time i kicked on it after the installation . Also, if you dont think you can do the install, heres some inspiration: Im 16 right now(17 in November), and i had 0 problems installing my governor springs by myself. No one else was there when i put them in. I do know a decent little bit about mechanics, and had all the tools i needed, but its not that hard to do. Just take your time, and all should go well.

eric
Old 10-27-2004, 07:10 PM

You all have convinced me. Next paycheck I'm going to put my order in. Any recommendations on where to buy? Alot of shops to choose from, I'm right down the road from Enterprise Engine, so gonna give them a call and see their prices. I'm impatient so I'll probably just go pick them up rather than order online as long as the prices are similiar. But just in case, feel free to throw some input out there.

Thanks,
Old 10-27-2004, 09:22 PM

You will love the GSk, especially with the automatic. Mine shifts much better, pulls a lot stronger(it actually gets into the stall of the stock converter with some power/rpm's to go now) and its just overall more driveable. Now when i kick on it with the T/C unlocked, she goes somewhere instead of waiting around to shift, and running out of rpm's. I bought mine online from TST for $125, and shipping was free. I kind of didnt like their online ordering process, but they got them to me within a couple of days, and they work great. They only came with instructions on going through the top of the pump, but i cant see doing it any other way than going through the side. Not much chance of dropping anything in the pump, and you can get at everything with your fingers. Let us know if you get them, and if you have any questions. There is a link on the first page of this towards the bottom i believe that i used the instructions off of, because it tell how to go through the side of the pump. If i were you, i would just buy them from EEP since they're close to you,unless there prices are just outrageous. Let us know if you have any questions .

Eric