Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

For you Dunkin Donuts coffee drinkers

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nobody shout at me but I usually drink instant. I dont like to wait for brewed coffee. Plus I can shovel about four scoops into one cup for a real wake me up. It isnt any worse than the stuff in the breakroom.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We've got one of the Krups machines ..... single cup, hot or cold, and our boys love it in the winter since they make hot cocoa singles for it.

They come in, make a cup, and go right back outside. The missus loves it since there is no mess, and she doesn't have to clean up anything.

Kris
Old 02-25-2011, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
I have the B60. Yea, the $.50 per cup price is a bit much for a cup of kawfy at home, but its 1/2 the price of the coffee shop and just as good.
the plus side of it, with the filter basket, you can brew the ground coffee of your choice cheaper and not have a 1/2 pot of burnt coffee in a couple hours.
That's the model I am looking at. Bestbuy has it on sale for $120 (normally $150) and I have a few reward zone certificates that will knock it down another couple of bucks. The wife will finally be happy with one of my Best Buy purchases

~Rob
Old 02-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Originally Posted by Bark
Nobody shout at me but I usually drink instant. I dont like to wait for brewed coffee. Plus I can shovel about four scoops into one cup for a real wake me up. It isnt any worse than the stuff in the breakroom.
Its all starting to make sense now...

eyes to poor to be drinking that fancy kurig stuff.. Me thinks eyes stick to the D. Domuts stuff
Old 02-25-2011, 08:00 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Originally Posted by Bark
I do the same thing when Im out of the country.

Originally Posted by hotdram
That's the model I am looking at. Bestbuy has it on sale for $120 (normally $150) and I have a few reward zone certificates that will knock it down another couple of bucks. The wife will finally be happy with one of my Best Buy purchases

~Rob
check / watch QVC. that is where we got ours and it come with something like 3 boxes of K-cups. Plus when we registered ours, we got a free box of k-cups after ordering a box.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:36 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
I do the same thing when Im out of the country
We spend a lot of time living in the trailer. Dont feel like firing up the gen for a cup of coffee. We do have a toaster though.
Originally Posted by cincydiesel
Me thinks eyes stick to the D. Domuts stuff
Me thinks someone be drinking something other than coffee.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:47 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

the keurig uses 1500 watts, but that is only for the minute it takes to brew a cup. after that, its on standby.