Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

YEESSSSS Jr. IS BACK!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YEESSSSS Jr. IS BACK!!!!!

first race first win
Old 02-10-2008, 02:05 PM

And he will win the 5 hunert.

wayne
Old 02-10-2008, 02:32 PM

That's a good start for the season. Keep it up Jr!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote from Associated Press "Stewart was out front , but was surrounded by a fleet of Hendrick cars who seemed hellbent on getting their new teammate to the checkered flag . With a huge push from two-time defending Cup champion Jimmy Johnson , Earnhardt slid past Stewart on the outside and moved to the front . " How much more of that will we see during the season . Should the next champion get the title because his teammates helped push him there ?
Old 02-10-2008, 03:52 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 04:05 PM

GO JR!!! He finally has a team that can build a car!! I'm perdictin' a Cup Championship in the next 3 years!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RickG
Quote from Associated Press "Stewart was out front , but was surrounded by a fleet of Hendrick cars who seemed hellbent on getting their new teammate to the checkered flag . With a huge push from two-time defending Cup champion Jimmy Johnson , Earnhardt slid past Stewart on the outside and moved to the front . " How much more of that will we see during the season . Should the next champion get the title because his teammates helped push him there ?
did you watch the race jeff gordon was pushing stewart oh ya and junior led the most laps of the race and during that time johnson and gordon where the last two cars in the field
Old 02-10-2008, 05:16 PM
BRT

Yep
Been seein a bunch of this today. In many different medias.
Funny thing is , Jr. blew by Tony and others on bout lap 5 on that outside with the side draft. Heck even Tony said he probly drives bettr than Sr. on the restrictor plates. Looks like the Hendrick hatin' conspiracy media is startin already.

Also, did ya'll see Jeffy's woman fixing his hair DURING the National Anthem?? ***??
Just a non- American hoochie with no respect.

Dang good race though, for a restrictor plate. Just didn't look right with Kahne in the Bud #9 and sell out Martin in the #8. Thought he retired again last year??
Old 02-10-2008, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
did you watch the race jeff gordon was pushing stewart oh ya and junior led the most laps of the race and during that time johnson and gordon where the last two cars in the field
Gordon was behind Stewart but no way was he pushing him .
Old 02-10-2008, 10:58 PM

I'm glad to see Junior being able to win and shutting all the naysayers up when asked about on whether or not he would work with his new teammates on the track. Go Jr!

Scott
Old 02-10-2008, 11:07 PM

Yeah it was good to see, hopefully it will reignite the fire! Any of you going to a race this year, I will be at the Pheonix race, should be a wicked good time!!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Banned

Gordon was behind Stewart but no way was he pushing him .
well i will be sure to contact you with any questions i have in the future when in pertains to nascar since you have it all figured out
Old 02-10-2008, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by torkmnstr
Yeah it was good to see, hopefully it will reignite the fire! Any of you going to a race this year, I will be at the Pheonix race, should be a wicked good time!!
My mom and I went to the race in Sonoma last year and we intend on going again this year. It'd be good to see Junior win a road course race but I have a feeling Juan Problem Montoya will win that one again or at least be very competitive in it.

Scott
Old 02-11-2008, 08:32 AM

Jr. has always been good at restrictor plate races like Stewart said but wait till he gets to other track that he doesn't always do so well on and see if he needs his teammates t ohelp him into the front.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:59 AM

Yeah , and see if Junior helps Gordon get closer to the 7 Championships Dale Senior and Richard Petty are tied for . Do you think Gordon will help anybody but himself work towards the championship this year ? Hendrick better get a good supply of Tums . Honestly , I'd like to see Junior get the title but he's gonna have to improve on road courses .