Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Xtreme 4x4 (Spike TV)

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xtreme 4x4 (Spike TV)

Anybody else been watching this new show? I kinda like it. Maybe I just like the girl. That 2500 Hemi they built up with the Kelderman Air ride suspension was
Also, saw on "Trucks" today, he started the build up of a '99 1/2 ton Dodge. He wants it to be a cross between the original Power Wagon and the L'il Red Express. Put a supercharger on the 5.2L in it. They had a sweet L'il Red Express in the shop that looked like it was off the showroom floor, but they only showed it for about 5 seconds

~sundayistvdayRob
Old 01-23-2005, 02:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya seen both of those today. I try to catch as many of the trucks episods as posible. I wish the Dodge would have been a Cummins but oh well. I am one that is not at all in love with Dodge but will put up with it for the Cummins. I have always hated Dodge gassers. That and everyone builds ofroad gassers, its time for a seriouse of road diesel.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:08 PM

There was another thread on this, and I think we had enough people agree on it, mabye we should start a petition(right word) where we all sign and send it into truck for them to modify some sort of 12 Valve Dodge Diesel. The shadetree way too. Now that would be a show.
Also , are any of these shows seasons on DVD? I wouldnt mind pickin up a few seasons of trucks.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Main focus on these type shows is getting the paying sponsor's products on TV.
They don't seem to be interested in what the viewing public wants, just maximum advertising bucks packed into a 20 minute 'infomercial'.

Now if you're willing to send in a check for a coupla grand along with that petition,...........anything's possible.

I'd like to see TrucksTV showcase one of the 10-11 second Cummins Rams, instead of the Bully-Dog, or Banks showboats.
Old 01-23-2005, 07:51 PM

I'd like to see TrucksTV showcase one of the 10-11 second Cummins Rams, instead of the Bully-Dog, or Banks showboats.
Ed, Boy you got that right, only prob. is they won't even give us guys the time of Day.
I personally can't give um a ton of free parts to build their"showboats" so untill they wake up and see where the real power is we'll just have to put up with the Bullybanks crap.(JMHO)

Scott
Old 01-23-2005, 07:59 PM

I'd be willing to drive across country to Tenn and let them go at my truck if they'd do it - just so they'd have more on DODGE Diesel trucks!

I just wish I knew who to contact?
Old 01-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
I wonder if someone sent them the videos of those quick Rams if they'd put them on the air.

The one of the dually dusting the Mustang would be a great one.
Old 01-23-2005, 08:13 PM

I'd like to see them do up a Dodge and out do that Chevy (I think it was) they had on a few weeks ago - where they pulled an 18 wheeler (truck AND trailer) on that hard packed dirt/gravel road! LOL
Old 01-23-2005, 08:28 PM

Yea, id gladly drive all the way from Mass to Tenn to let em use my truck. The title would be "A real TRUCK" not some other title heck, id let em pull a mountain with my truck to show what a little sweat, blood, tears, and some time can make. Not a kit that fully does a truck, but a truck that was built from a heap of nothing into a blue bullit and freight train. Just to show everyone else what and how a real truck is built.

Dom