Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

WOW! Finally someone who gets it!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 02:11 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
WOW! Finally someone who gets it!

I really want to leave my wife and marry this woman!

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rus...04_15_rose.asx

Just kidding, but she is one of the few I've heard who gets it!

Worth listening. It's about 9 minutes long.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree........I listen to his show every day.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Yes this Lady understands what is really going on out there.

Wake up people!
Old 02-12-2004, 02:36 PM

I would vote for her (once Bush is done) on the strength of that call alone. Bet she is hot
Old 02-12-2004, 03:02 PM

Bush has my vote. And I couldn agree with her more.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:10 PM

I agree Old Soddom needed to go, BUT, sending American forces oversea on what now appears to be trumpted up charges is wrong. When a former Cabinet Member says on Day 2 "w" was talking about going in and finding a reason TO go. That's wrong! Soddom had nothing to do with 9/11, he'd have liked to, but he didn't.
He's a Draft Dodger! He got into a unit that had a waiting list of people who WERE qualified to fly. "w" had NO flight experience yet HE got into the unit. "Thank you Daddy". He looked like a CLOWN walking onto the aircraft carrier.

Bush is going to give the farm to Big Businesss. He's going Cut your retirement and your overtime, More and more companies headed overseas, along with their corperate HQs, and he'll rape the envorinment as a Lame Duck President. When it's all said and done we'll be so far in debt as a country there will be no hope for Social Security.

Kevin French
SFC US Army (Ret)
Old 02-12-2004, 03:23 PM

As a nation we should all remember 911. ....How soon we forget, but president Bush has not forgotten. remember that when we go to vote.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:29 PM

Amen
Old 02-12-2004, 03:38 PM

Certainly those WMD do indeed exist, you bet they do. God bless her. I admire anyone not ashamed to express their opinion especially when I happen to share that opinion. Are we gonna find those WMD? No. Because some people in our democracy would have us believe our intelligence lied to us and our President sent troops to Iraq without cause except of his own arrogance. Hog wash!
Mark it down ladies and gentlemen, when we begin believing our enemies are telling us the truth, is the time we allow them to take all that we hold precious. (Feel free to stop my ranting at anytime Jack). God didn’t create Adam and Steve and where did God say it was OK to kill an unborn baby? Tell me I really want to know. I really, really want to know.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Banned

Unborn baby eh??? .... Adam and Steve???? uhhhh okay....
I do agree with SOME things that she said. That the world is jealous of the USA I don't agree with. The call was more of a rant than actual facts but I hope she feels better and I don't believe anyone in the world should live through terror attacks. I agree with what the gov't has done, I just don't wrap myself in a flag at night. I never believed that the Army would find WMD right from the beginning but still supported the invasion. They are in a pickle now and many more troops will be dead before the terrorist attacks (suicide bombings) are stopped. Better look at the Jews if you want that to go away. JMO.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Sweeper54
I agree Old Soddom needed to go, BUT, sending American forces oversea on what now appears to be trumpted up charges is wrong. When a former Cabinet Member says on Day 2 "w" was talking about going in and finding a reason TO go. That's wrong! Soddom had nothing to do with 9/11, he'd have liked to, but he didn't.
He's a Draft Dodger! He got into a unit that had a waiting list of people who WERE qualified to fly. "w" had NO flight experience yet HE got into the unit. "Thank you Daddy". He looked like a CLOWN walking onto the aircraft carrier.

Bush is going to give the farm to Big Businesss. He's going Cut your retirement and your overtime, More and more companies headed overseas, along with their corperate HQs, and he'll rape the envorinment as a Lame Duck President. When it's all said and done we'll be so far in debt as a country there will be no hope for Social Security.

Kevin French
SFC US Army (Ret)
Gee.....if I didn't know any better I'd think that you didn't like President Bush.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:44 PM

I just watched a show the other night with an Iraqi weight lifter that is training for the Olympics. He said he was happy that he could use the training center for working out again because when Saddam was in power, his son used it for his own personal torture chamber. This is only one of many injustices Saddam had against his own people.

I don't care if they ever find WMD's over there. The things he and his sons did to their own people are more than enough to warrant his removal.

As far as Bush helping "Big Business", when did "Big" become a swear word in this country? Also, the best quote I have heard on this subject is "You can't be pro-jobs but anti-business".

Bush is far from perfect, but if Gore was in charge, we'd still be waiting for those "sanctions" to take affect.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:52 PM

Bush is far from perfect, but if Gore was in charge, we'd still be waiting for those "sanctions" to take affect.
and I would add, We would be doing it without our shotguns, our rifles or our pistols.
Nat
Old 02-12-2004, 05:26 PM

Way to lay it down, Rose. Most of what she said makes perfect sense and I also don't understand what's wrong with some of these people. I do know one thing, though. The US lost a lot of respect from other cultures and countries during the Clinton era. Thanks to GWB, we are getting some of that back now. Let's see the terrorists try to pull another 9/11 while Bush is in office. They know he'll actually do something about it.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that that makes him a draft dodger? Didn't he still serve his country, even if he didn't go to Vietnam?

Bush is going to give the farm to Big Businesss. He's going Cut your retirement and your overtime, More and more companies headed overseas, along with their corperate HQs, and he'll rape the envorinment as a Lame Duck President.
Companies are not heading overseas because of Bush, they are going there because of consumers. Everybody seems to want everything as cheap as they can get it and there's only one way that the companies can continue to stay in business and sell products for a "good" price - cheap labor. And cheap labor is NOT something you find in the US, unless they're illegal aliens. Rape the environment? Give me a break! Surely you have some evidence of this.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:51 PM

jlasich wrote

"Companies are not heading overseas because of Bush,"

Did you see the news tonight? The Bush Adminisration says it good for business if jobs go overseas.

Quick Reply: WOW! Finally someone who gets it!