Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Won ebay bid on dually

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 10:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spunbearing
Congrats Herb. Nice lookin truck but I think that I saw a Bush/Cheney sticker on the back.
If there is I'll sand blast it off and brush some rustoleum over it !!
Old 11-19-2005, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by J BODY
FYI back in July it had all the ball joints replaced, one axle U joint, and I see it has had the rear driveshaft replaced. 7/100K cummins warranty transfers with truck, $100.00 deduct (verify that with a dealer, but it looks like it's in place).
Thank you. That is some usefull info .
Old 11-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by herb
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...romZR40QQfviZ1

got me another truck and is located only 70 miles from me, looks like it should do the job. First manual tranny i have owned in 40 years !!
It has a rare CUMMINGS engine in it too.

Old 11-19-2005, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Geico266
(Geico is having almost as much fun teasing herb as he does trying to figure out who changed the name of the "Skuttlebutt" thread) (BTW we are still looking for members to join the upcoming DTR coop attempt, currently membership is 1....me. ) (Maybe Geico should change his name to "The Lone Ranger")
Umm, why is Geico referring to himself in the 3rd person?

phox
Old 11-19-2005, 01:24 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Herb, what happens if the truck pulls to the right? hmmmm?
Old 11-19-2005, 01:33 PM

Herb, what happens if the truck pulls to the right? hmmmm?
I'll put a smaller tire on the left
Old 11-19-2005, 01:35 PM

for a flamming left dem you have a sense of humor.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by spunbearing
for a flamming left dem you have a sense of humor.
humor ? I'm serious as a heart attack ! I'de do anything to prevent myself and all other INTELLIGENT folks from veering to the right
Old 11-19-2005, 02:30 PM

Nice looking dually Herb. It will look real good going down the road with some carriages behind it.
Oh by the way was that one of your carriages I saw on the news a week ago taking Rosa Parks to her final resting place?
Old 11-19-2005, 02:30 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
humor ? I'm serious as a heart attack ! I'de do anything to prevent myself and all other INTELLIGENT folks from veering to the right

herb, we need to talk.

Old 11-19-2005, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by tankeryanker
Nice looking dually Herb. It will look real good going down the road with some carriages behind it.
Oh by the way was that one of your carriages I saw on the news a week ago taking Rosa Parks to her final resting place?
It was one of our Hearses they carried her thru Mongomery Al In.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:53 PM

herb, we need to talk.

You fellas all listened to King George and look at the mess we are in. Job's all leaving ---federal defisit sky high--Fuel prices that are keeping everyone broke---Feds checking out library cards--feds can confiscate your home under their new "eminent (enema) domain law"--come on guy's wake up and smell the roses
Now if you want to talk about coming over to the "correct side" I will try and help ya out.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
.....and if your "correct" side had their way the fuel prices would be sky high anyways because they want us all riding bicycles. Of course the jobs are leaving, you can get it done cheaper elsewhere......and you I push that cycle by what and where we purchase stuff. Let the games begin!!!!
Old 11-19-2005, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by J BODY
.....and if your "correct" side had their way the fuel prices would be sky high anyways because they want us all riding bicycles. Of course the jobs are leaving, you can get it done cheaper elsewhere......and you I push that cycle by what and where we purchase stuff. Let the games begin!!!!
Ya know , you seem like such a nice person.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:50 PM

You fellas all listened to King George and look at the mess we are in. Job's all leaving ---federal defisit sky high--Fuel prices that are keeping everyone broke---Feds checking out library cards--feds can confiscate your home under their new "eminent (enema) domain law"--come on guy's wake up and smell the roses
Now if you want to talk about coming over to the "correct side" I will try and help ya out.
Hey....ya forgot to blame him for the Hurricanes! Much lower unemployment rate than under Slick Willie. The records show that the wonderful tax cuts have increased tax revenues (as is ALWAYS the case), by many BILLIONS of dollars, reducing the defiCit (with a C). Just waiting to hear from the Dems how our parents will have to survive on dogfood. So far Nancy Poloski comes the closest with her claim that the Republicans "Have declared war on the Old and the Sick". Ohh well, if that does come to pass, they can always get "Everyday Low Prices" at Walmart. (Largest corporate contributor to the Hurricane victims).....Ya Gotta Love em!
Ohh.....and I don't know just how long the eminAnt domain law has been around, but the eminEnt (spelled with two Es) domain law has existed for many decades, and it is being wrongly used by the STATES, not the FEDS.

I think someone on this site should start a poll on who has had those pesty Feds check their library cards the most times

After edit......Geeze, talk about getting off topic! My apologies to all.

Quick Reply: Won ebay bid on dually