Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

wisconsin hunting disaster

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've also heard that some of the folks had wounds that indicated they were heading the opposite direction from this asshat. They were trying to flee once they saw what was happening, this guy was trying to leave noone behind to tell the story.

I think there is more to the story, then him just sitting in someone's tree stand. I think this guy was out for blood. He had a beef with either these folks or other hunters. Someone peed in this guys cornflacks and he did something about it.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anybody else read that there was one gun among all the people? So even if the one hunter did shoot first, and he neutralized him, why hunt down the other ones. Also 20 shots were fired! 8 People were hit, 6 of them dead. So he shot to kill, even if it took a couple. Also one person was shot in the back, after he chased them down, the finding out they didnt have a gun.
Also he shot two hunters, then waited around for the other 6 to come by and shot all them, if he was just protecting himself, wouldnt he try and get out of there after he shot the two, instead of hunting down the other 6. IMO, total psycho, the actus reus is there, and the mens rea certainly is, I say send him to the chair or leave him in a cell for the rest of his life.

JKE - I like your idea of eye to an eye, I think more punishments should follow Hammurabis Law.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somewhere in this thread somebody has to ask what the heck all of this has to do with diesel trucks. My apologies to anyone who may have mentioned this, but I lost the will to go on in the middle of the second pageful.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by uncleroty
Somewhere in this thread somebody has to ask what the heck all of this has to do with diesel trucks. My apologies to anyone who may have mentioned this, but I lost the will to go on in the middle of the second pageful.
The same thing as discussions about vacuum cleaners and sleep number beds . . . . . nothing!! That's why it's on the OTHER forum rather than on one of the diesel forums.