Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Wife will beat me

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wife will beat me

Well I want to make my last will (sp) and testament!<br><br>Called Black Mountain Diesel today and ordered a South Bend Con Fe clutch. I may pull a few times not much. Warranty What warranty! well in the process I ordered injectors. Yikes, and a Box. . Then Will said my gauges are coming in. I had almost forgot about those. Diprocol white faced with the boost, fuel, and pyro. Then was asked if I want a 4 inch down pipe. Well yes. Then bought an elbow for the turbo.<br><br>I am a dead man when sweet thing looks at the bill!!!!!!!!<br><br>Maybe I can send the bill to Cattle Hauler for a while. ;D<br><br>His credit should be good.<br><br>Dang guys this is the worst addictive habit I have. I thought bitting my nails was bad. Hehehehehe!
Old 12-02-2002, 05:18 PM

Re:Wife will beat me

Wife is defanitly going to kill ya. <br><br><br>Can I have yer truck after ? : ;D ;D<br><br><br>Couldn't help but ask before someone else did. <br>I know mine would kill me. :-[<br>I've been hiding every since I started bombing. :<br><br><br><br> : Eddie : 8)
Old 12-02-2002, 05:50 PM

That's Why I don't have a wife. ;D Actually I'm still too young, sort of... : I'll bet you'll be chewing on your nails really hard while you wait to see who finds the bill first!!! ;D ;D
Old 12-02-2002, 06:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Man you guy's worry too much about those women! Just stand tall, lookem dead in the eye and say.....&quot;Yes Dear!&quot; ;D
Old 12-02-2002, 06:18 PM

Jeez bud,<br> They saw that you were weak and went for the throat didn't they ? Oh yeah ... you're a gonner for sure. <br><br> Now that you have got all of this stuff enroute, what are you gonna do to control the need to BOMB ? <br><br> Better call 911 ... he's gonna need help !!<br><br>PISTOL
Old 12-02-2002, 06:30 PM
DPG

Hired Gun:<br><br>My wife wouldn't beat me. She would look at the bill, and then she would ask (to be read as demand) for an equal amount to spend as she wants. :'(
Old 12-02-2002, 06:47 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

[quote author=DPG link=board=10;threadid=7789;start=0#74736 date=1038875405]<br>Hired Gun:<br><br>My wife wouldn't beat me. She would look at the bill, and then she would ask (to be read as demand) for an equal amount to spend as she wants. :'(<br>[/quote]<br> Don't do it! I think you can take her! ;D<br> Troublemaker me? ;D
Old 12-02-2002, 08:03 PM

That how my wife got her full leather sectional sofa.

[quote author=DPG link=board=10;threadid=7789;start=0#74736 date=1038875405]
Hired Gun:

My wife wouldn't beat me. She would look at the bill, and then she would ask (to be read as demand) for an equal amount to spend as she wants. :'(
[/quote]
Old 12-02-2002, 08:25 PM

Hired Gun,<br><br>You're a much braver man than I am. I don't have the nerve to order all that stuff (actually any of that stuff right now). It would be kind of fun being a fly on the wall when that visa bill comes in. Seeing her eyes pop out of her head. <br><br>On the bright side, she can only kill you once. If she does kill you, let us know - we'll all come to the funeral - even if it's only to see what kind of damage she did to you.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:13 PM

I simply explained to my wife that the fuel plate and gsk should make it run more efficiently, thus it would cost less to run, and therefore it will only take X years to pay itself off. See honey, free power.<br> This works best when your wife is so sick of hearing about the lump of iron that you're so proud of that you've been tuned out by the second word out of your mouth. But you did explain it all, even if nobody listened.<br> Now how do I explain the 6 spd. transmission....hmmm<br><br>My truck also has a camper top to keep the rain off of me at night.<br><br>Rob
Old 12-02-2002, 09:26 PM

Thanks for the support guys. <br><br>I broke the news to her gently. You know what? She just smiled real big and so ok dear. If that is what you want then get it. Maybe then you will shut up about all the trucks you read about on the DTR!!!!!!! ;D<br><br>I don't know if I should be excited, or if I should sleep with one eye open.
Old 12-02-2002, 10:22 PM

You guys are all the &quot;Man of the House&quot; <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>when the wife's gone. <br><br>It's nice being single. <br><br><br>DB<br>
Old 12-03-2002, 09:15 AM

[quote author=Hired Gun link=board=10;threadid=7789;start=0#74855 date=1038885984]<br>Thanks for the support guys. <br><br>I broke the news to her gently. You know what? She just smiled real big and so ok dear. If that is what you want then get it. Maybe then you will shut up about all the trucks you read about on the DTR!!!!!!! ;D<br><br>I don't know if I should be excited, or if I should sleep with one eye open. <br>[/quote]<br><br>I don't know Hired Gun. That sounded too easy. Better watch your backside. <br><br>CR

Quick Reply: Wife will beat me