Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

wife thinks i'm cheating

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jay05torque
if she thinks you are chating...you might as well do it...your already in trouble right?? give her a good reason for suspecting

Hey that's a pretty good theory there DUDE!!! As long as she is suspecting, that gives you the open door to GIT'ER DONE!!! She's already mad, might as well make it worth it right???

Just wait guys...........the women will chime in and chew our butts!!! I got $10 bucks on it, got any takers???

~Nick
Old 10-21-2005, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Begle1
Like that really matters when you are driving around the January 2005 DTR truck of the month...

I hope that you're happy for yourself, breaking up JJ3500's marriage like that.

Some women should be ashamed of their behavior, attempting to seduce us men by pretending that they're into diesels... Pitiful Robbie, really pitiful. I mean, you even got the Truck of the Month committee to fall for it... Unbelievable...

Begle1,

Put the turkey crap pipe down and step away from the keyboard!

I warned you that smokin’ turkey poop would warp your brain and sure enough it has.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gotlift01
Hey that's a pretty good theory there DUDE!!! As long as she is suspecting, that gives you the open door to GIT'ER DONE!!! She's already mad, might as well make it worth it right???

Just wait guys...........the women will chime in and chew our butts!!! I got $10 bucks on it, got any takers???

~Nick
Dang that was tough!!!
Now pay me my $10.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Flashdancr
Begle1,

Put the turkey crap pipe down and step away from the keyboard!

Speaking of turkies, did you know that girl turkeys can make babies without boy turkeys?

And ya'll are trying to trounce us men? You women are trying to conquer the world!

I mean, if the turkey's asexuality doesn't give my side of this debate enough evidence to be victorious, then ya'll over your side are just ignorant.

Old 10-21-2005, 08:41 PM

Speaking of turkies, did you know that girl turkeys can make babies without boy turkeys?
I knew Turkeys were dumb, but that’s just over the top. Where’s the fun in that?
And ya'll are trying to trounce us men? You women are trying to conquer the world!
Trying
I mean, if the turkey's asexuality doesn't give my side of this debate enough evidence to be victorious, then ya'll over your side are just ignorant.
Hey, your the one sporting the Turkey avatar. Does that mean that you are asexual? In that case you would be on both sides which would mean you just called yourself ignorant.

HA put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Old 10-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Flashdancr
Hey, your the one sporting the Turkey avatar. Does that mean that you are asexual? In that case you would be on both sides which would mean you just called yourself ignorant.
I thought that the odd-plummaged, flightless and androgynous fowl in your avatar was a turkey as well? Sure looks like one to me...

I think that you're the one that's trying to perform parthenogenesis... Darn women tryng to take over the planet over here...

(Lordy, what have I started... Just make it stop... )
Old 10-22-2005, 06:47 AM

I thought that the odd-plummaged, flightless and androgynous fowl in your avatar was a turkey as well? Sure looks like one to me...
Now you dun it, dissin’ “The Bird”

FYI, Tweety is a Canary. Plumaged is spelled with one m. Canaries can fly. Androgynous, (being neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine, as in dress, appearance, or behavior), okay it’s difficult to tell with Tweety so I’ll give you that one.
Seeing yellow Turkeys are ya. I thought I told you to put the turkey crap pipe down.

I think that you're the one that's trying to perform parthenogenesis...
No parthenogenesis, ( A form of reproduction in which an unfertilized egg develops into a new individual, occurring commonly among insects and certain other arthropods) going on here.
Tweety nor I, are an insect or a invertebrate animal.

Darn women tryng to take over the planet over here...
Trying

(Lordy, what have I started... Just make it stop... )
I think I hear a desperate cry for mercy from the Turkey with its head on the chopping block. Your lucky it's not closer to Thanksgiving.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:24 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

LOL Gotlift should be onour side of this whole discussion. Aren't you batting a few as it is hehehehe. Dig a little deeper.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CIN'S DODGE
LOL Gotlift should be onour side of this whole discussion. Aren't you batting a few as it is hehehehe. Dig a little deeper.

OH I'M DIGGING TO CHINA ON THIS ONE!!! I'm batting 9 million with you dang women.............good thing I'm not an alcoholic cuz I would be......................broke

~Nick
Old 10-24-2005, 11:12 AM

LOL check out this thread here:

http://www.corral.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=717303
Old 10-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dave88LX

Dang that was funny!!! Really sucks for that guy but at the same time funny!!

~Nick