Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Why Santa is not a man!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2002, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Santa is not a man!

<br>Some female sent me this, thought I would share it with you guys.<br><br> WHY SANTA CANT POSSIBLY BE A MAN!! <br><br> Think about it - Christmas is a big, organized, warm fuzzy, nurturing, social deal, and I have a tough time believing a guy could possibly pull it off! <br> <br>For starters, the vast majority of men don't <br>even think about selecting gifts until Christmas Eve. <br> <br>Once in the Mall, they always seem surprised to find only Ronco <br>products, socket wrench sets, and mood rings left on the shelves. <br>On this count alone, I'm convinced Santa is a woman. <br><br>Surely, if he were a man, everyone in the universe would wake up <br>Christmas morning to find a rotating musical Chia Pet under the tree, still in the box. <br><br>Another problem for a he-Santa would be getting there. <br>First of all, there would be no reindeer because they would be dead, gutted and strapped onto the rear bumper of the sleigh amid wide-eyed, desperate claims that buck season had been extended. Blitzen's rack would already be on the way to the taxidermist. <br><br>Even if the male-Santa DID have reindeer, he'd still have transportation problems because he would inevitably get lost up there in the snow and clouds and then refuse to stop and ask for directions. <br><br>Other reasons why Santa can't possibly be a man: <br>--&gt; Men can't pack a bag. <br>--&gt; Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet. <br><br>--&gt; Men would feel their masculinity is threatened...having to be seen with all those elves. <br><br>--&gt; Men don't answer their mail. <br><br>--&gt; Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described, even in jest, as <br> anything remotely resembling a &quot;bowl full of jelly.&quot; <br><br>--&gt; Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them. <br><br>--&gt; Having to do the Ho Ho Ho thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up <br> women. <br><br>--&gt; Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment. <br><br>Have A Jolly Holiday <br>(And Keep Your Eye On Santa For Me Would Ya) <br><br>
Old 12-20-2002, 10:43 AM

Re:Why Santa is not a man!

Sound reasonable, all santa's reindeer are not bucks. Male reindeer shed their antlers by mid december and everyone has seen the renderings of santa and the reindeer and they all have antlers. Go figure.
Old 12-20-2002, 01:05 PM

Re:Why Santa is not a man!

Yeah, but if memory serves, reindeer are sort of closely related to caribou, of which *both* sexes have antlers..... so how can anyone tell about Santa's sled pullers???<br><br>Another reason Santa ain't a guy - or at least a gearhead/dieselhead..... His sled pullers don't smoke and they ain't got no stacks!! ;D<br>