Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Who's Got Tats?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who's Got Tats?

i was just wonderin who all has tattoos and if any what are they of(granted they're appropriate)? i just got my first one on saturday. it's my initials on my right arm. it's pretty sweet lookin i really like it and i want some more. just wanted to know who all has one or more on here then maybe we can compare.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Banned

I've got a custom corvette symbol across my back. It serves as a motivator inspired by my dad. My dad grew up in a small town in Oklahoma poor. Everyone in his family that has stayed there has become either an AG teacher or works at the saw mill and is scarping a living. He moved out at the age of 18 when he married my mom and moved down to houston. Over the past 25 years he's worked and saved for the one and only thing he's ever wanted, a brand new Corvette. In April of 2002 he bought his corvette. It took him 25 years to do it but he did it. So I had the emblem put on me as a constant reminder that if you work hard enough you will acheive your goals and dreams. I'm working on another one that involves Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's rat fink and my truck.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
I've got a custom corvette symbol across my back. It serves as a motivator inspired by my dad. My dad grew up in a small town in Oklahoma poor. Everyone in his family that has stayed there has become either an AG teacher or works at the saw mill and is scarping a living. He moved out at the age of 18 when he married my mom and moved down to houston. Over the past 25 years he's worked and saved for the one and only thing he's ever wanted, a brand new Corvette. In April of 2002 he bought his corvette. It took him 25 years to do it but he did it. So I had the emblem put on me as a constant reminder that if you work hard enough you will acheive your goals and dreams. I'm working on another one that involves Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's rat fink and my truck.
very cool man i love a cool tattoo with a good story behind it. thats when they mean the most. i like that you have a reason for it. my reason was just to see how it felt and it wasn't too bad so now i want more ya know what i mean. they sure addicting lil boogers.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Banned

I think they put a little bit of crack in them cause I want another one bad. Mine sucked to get. I'm a shirt tearing 6' tall, 140lbs and my shoulder blades stick out quite a bit so when ever he'd go over those it would go straight to the bone and hurt like a son of a gun. Not to mention the shading and the red coloring. It takes a long time to color in red when your bleeding.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:11 AM

oh <edit> ya i can imagine. see i'm a little bigger build so my arm didn't hurt so bad but ya it did have its spots where it just shot to my fingertips but not too bad. and man they must put somethin in them like crack because it just keeps ya comin back for more.
Old 02-24-2006, 07:58 AM

Yea they definately put crack or something in them cause they are addicting. I have seven now and every time I get out of the chair I tell my self that mess hurts and thats the last one. But I always come back!
Old 02-24-2006, 08:23 AM

Ive got my last name in the font of the band HATEBREED's lettering on my lower back that's pretty big. You have to represent. I've got plans for a ton more...just havent got around to doin it.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Banned

I have the "Rock's " bull tatoo on my left arm. That things pretty cool!! I'm actually working on my second one right now and IT'S BIG!!!

I wish I had a scanner so I could show you guys, it's a wicked tribal design that is going from the top of my shoulder on my right arm down to almost my elbow. It's gonna take 7 to 8 hours to do and gonna cost me between $700 to $800 bucks I'm probably gonna have to do a couple different sessions because after so long your arm turns to hamburger

Hopefully I'll get it done soon and I'll post a pic of it so you guys can see. ITS FREAKIN SWEET!

~Nick
Old 02-24-2006, 10:17 AM

I've got 4, one on each arm and two on my back. I've found a Chris Cooper (aka Coop) that I really want to do on my back (it's his Stone Temple Pilots concert poster from 97).
Old 02-24-2006, 10:36 AM

ive got "STÄRKE" across my shoulder blades. its german for "strength". but w/ my luck someone who knows german will tell me it means something totally different but im definately gettin another sometime soon
Old 02-24-2006, 11:08 AM

I've got an American eagle wraped in the American flag holding the Harley Davidson bar & shield on my arm.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Banned

Five for now. One on each shoulder, One on the back of each arm, One on my chest. The one on my chest will be revisited by by a needle soon! It was my first, needless to say, its one of those you wish you never got. Not that its obsene or anything. I got it when I was 15, (home tat) buddy of mine did it. Looked like crap and still looks like crap 15 yrs later It will get covered with something soon
Old 02-24-2006, 05:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Friend of mine who's a diesel mechanic got one on his shoulder of 2 pistons and connecting rods crossed with (bear with me, he's a ford guy) powerstroke injector spraying fuel in the middle with the fuel turning to flames at the bottom.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:44 PM

Maltese cross with two axes crossing behind it on my right shoulder blade
Old 02-24-2006, 05:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I think all the female members... oh, wait, that's an "a."

Never mind.

Quick Reply: Who's Got Tats?