Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Who else loves the sweet hookups?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who else loves the sweet hookups?

Found out my bro works with a guy who owns a diesel performance shop with his dad. Said he can get me turbos and injectors at near cost. Plus he can hook me up with dyno time. Then I have a couple other connections here and there for good deals. Who else has the awesome hookups?
Old 08-15-2007, 12:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know where my wife hides the checkbook. Does that count?
Old 08-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Muted User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i need to get a 2nd gen 12 valve cause everyone around here that pulls is always getting bigger and better stuff and that means i can get their stuff cheap. i will always have free dyno time and machine shop service at my college since im Alumni now.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:27 PM

I get free towing whenever I want.. (I work for a repo company) Although dragging my husbands Ford (master cylinder went out) with my Dodge with chains rear bumper to rear bumper to get him out of the street was fun as heck. Forget bringing out the wrecker for that kind of stuff.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:24 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by BadCompany99
I get free towing whenever I want.. (I work for a repo company) Although dragging my husbands Ford (master cylinder went out) with my Dodge with chains rear bumper to rear bumper to get him out of the street was fun as heck. Forget bringing out the wrecker for that kind of stuff.
you need to start a thread on the repo company...sure that will be a circus...

i got NO hookups. being military, and transferring all the time, lose all your connections all the time.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by 04ctd
you need to start a thread on the repo company...sure that will be a circus...
Ah ha, to be honest with you I'm not sure if I want to start a thread about that with how much bull crap I put up with at work. Before I worked in the office answering phones and doing paperwork I used to be a driver. After working 17 hour days and constantly getting people's attitude I chose the A/C office option. We've had people pull guns on us, come after us with flat head screw drivers, drive their vehicles off our lift straight into their fence, chased them all over town hauling 60 through neighborhoods, told us to go get bent, come running out their house with their 40 oz still in their hand, had the neighbors come out and harass us and circle around us like a bunch of vultures, and I could go on and on.. I haven't even started with the kinds of phone calls we get up here in the office. (Especially when it comes to soldiers at Ft Hood and trying to repo their cars. Now that's a nightmare)