Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

What is the worse or funniest thing your puppy has ever done?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 01:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is Jasmine my 17 year old pitbull. She apparently didn't think that her dog bed was comfortable enough so she unzipped it and crawled inside. I thought that it was pretty cute.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-08-2006, 03:22 PM

I had a rottie when I was 18, smartest dog I have ever seen...

Well, one day I was walking thru the woods, and bam, he runs and jumps on me...I get up and say what the heck is wrong with you? He starts barking, and I take another step forward, then he turns around, and backs his butt up against me, and keeps barking...I look just ahead, bout 10-15 feet, and there lays a rattler with 7 and a button.. coiled up, still not rattling...

Well, I pick up a stick, and reach to get him out to the road, so I can kill him. All is fine till I get him back to the road...Then "Brut" starts attacking the snake, escapes all harm...All of a sudden he grabs the snake by the tail and snaps his head back, and releases. Friggin rattle snake is flying right at me...I duck, and about crap my pants...WHAP!! one shot from the stick and snake is dead....Dog plays with it for 10 mins, while I gather my senses after getting them scared out of me....I told him to load up, as we were out planting food plots, and he jumps in the truck..

I didn't know what to do, kick him or reward him....
Old 11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by megajoltman
I came home from work my roommates dog is missing and I find all this fluff on the floor look over at 2nd roommates couch and there a big whole in it with the 1st roommates kitten sleeping in it. His dog was hiding under the covers in his room he new he was in big trouble
Sounds like he was trying to pin it on the cat.

The worst stuff my dog has done is eat things she shouldn't. She has eaten potpourri, ant traps, a $15 cigar, a box of Kleenex (with lotion), used kleenex from the trash, and of course her favorite - her own crap.

Funniest thing - in the waiting room at the vet, Ginger is sniffing around. There's a cat in a cat carrier on the floor, so she goes over to check it out. Cat hisses, Ginger comes flying back to me and hides behind my legs.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by wannadiesel

Funniest thing - in the waiting room at the vet, Ginger is sniffing around. There's a cat in a cat carrier on the floor, so she goes over to check it out. Cat hisses, Ginger comes flying back to me and hides behind my legs.
Thats funny stuff right there

My black lab and I were at the vets, half a dozen other animals in the waiting room, I told Beau to sit down and he jumped up in a chair and sat. This lady looks over and says "My You have him trained so well!"

I told her, "I wanted him to sit on the floor"
Old 11-08-2006, 06:47 PM

My female White German Shepard was 2 years old at the time & decided she was hungry. My pops just finished baking a peanut butter pie for Thanksgiving and sat it on the windowsill. We left the room for a couple of minutes just to return to a eaten pie, all over the floor. Our male Shepard was laying a couple of feet away, he didn't even lick the pie off the floor. I guess he didn't want any of that punishment.

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, we went to pick up a Doberman. When I finely got a chance to see the dog it ran straight up to me and starterd snarling in my face, I don't know why but I hit the dogs snout pretty hard and ever since that day we've got along fantastic. Until that one day she decided to chew a mighty large hole in the sofa.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
How about running through the house after getting sprayed by a skunk after we just had new carpet put in? That was funny! The house smelled like skunk for 3 months.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nate-03 D
My female White German Shepard was 2 years old at the time & decided she was hungry. My pops just finished baking a peanut butter pie for Thanksgiving and sat it on the windowsill. We left the room for a couple of minutes just to return to a eaten pie, all over the floor. Our male Shepard was laying a couple of feet away, he didn't even lick the pie off the floor. I guess he didn't want any of that punishment.

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, we went to pick up a Doberman. When I finely got a chance to see the dog it ran straight up to me and starterd snarling in my face, I don't know why but I hit the dogs snout pretty hard and ever since that day we've got along fantastic. Until that one day she decided to chew a mighty large hole in the sofa.
haha that reminds me of when a couple of buddies of mine had a BBQ and we were standing right next to the table full of goodies drinking beer and chatting. I looked down and saw a trail of BBQ sauce on the tile going out the back door. I asked Marty if he spilled some sauce. He looked at the table and said nope but a rack of ribs is missing. I went and looked in the back yard and there was Jasmine with a full rack of ribs. I don't know how she managed to sneak it past the drunks.