Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

What makes a woman happy

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 02:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What makes a woman happy

Could someone please tell me, cause evidently I have no idea. [undecided]<br><br>I leave for two days come back and she wont even talk to me. ??? She even hung up on me tonight. &gt;<br><br>I even come back early form BMD dyno day and she's still ******. [undecided] <br><br>This is the second one that's left because of my truck and diesel related events. Lost one when I went to Muncie this summer too. ???<br><br>Can anyone help or are you guys as lost as me. <br><br>Darrell
Old 11-05-2002, 03:06 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re:What makes a woman happy

[shadow=black, 2, 300]RULE # 1[/shadow]

Women are never 100% Happy,,,,,,,, LIVE WITH IT !!.... ...It's a law or something,,,

Any other questions concerning &quot;How to make a woman happy&quot;,,,,,,,,,,,,
Refer to RULE # 1

Maybe it would help if you met a woman at a Diesel Event! ;D ;D
Old 11-05-2002, 06:51 AM

[quote author=Cattle Hauler link=board=10;threadid=6628;start=0#62128 date=1036494826]<br>No matter what you do, they will never be happy. :-X<br>[/quote]<br><br>ditto :<br><br>Tony
Old 11-05-2002, 06:53 AM

When I go away for a while, I always try to bring her something back : It usually doesnt work out to how much I have spent on myself But something is better than nothing <br>I am still waiting for the fallout from BMD.<br>Its going to be a bad one
Old 11-05-2002, 07:24 AM

Money.<br><br><br><br>Honestly, they want you to listen to them and give a crap about their thoughts and feelings.
Old 11-05-2002, 07:41 AM
Administrator

Oh brother.... :

Have you tried ASKING her what's wrong? (Now there's a novel idea... : ) Seriously, just ask her why she's so upset with you. My guess is she's probably feeling neglected and her being ****** at you is her way of telling you something is going on that she's not happy with (obviously!). Talk to her...don't sit there and assume (you know what happens when you assume... :) that this or that is the problem. Communication, communication, communication...I'll say it one more time, communication...is the key to a successful relationship. Don't just sit there and say, oh, she'll get over it. Ask her what's wrong so you can figure out a way to remedy the situation and avoid it happening again. I know it's tough being a big, burly, gear-head of a guy to just open your mouth and let someone know how you feel about them or about what's going on between you and someone you love...but trust me, it'll make a world of difference.
Old 11-05-2002, 07:46 AM

Holy Dr. Frasier Javaluva... well put!

EDIT: Your going to have to start your post's with: &quot;I'm Listening&quot;
Old 11-05-2002, 07:50 AM
Administrator

[quote author=Cattle Hauler link=board=10;threadid=6628;start=0#62128 date=1036494826]<br>No matter what you do, they will never be happy. :-X<br>[/quote]<br><br>That's not true....there has to be some give and take from both sides in order for both people to be happy in a relationship. You have to be willing to make sacrifices and to accept the faults of both yourself and your partner. Granted, there are some things that I just will not tolerate--dishonesty, disrespect and infidelity. To me, those elements are the most sacred things in the world within a relationship. I think both partners have to be open minded and willing to give entirely of themselves and with that comes happiness...
Old 11-05-2002, 07:59 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

First of all you have to know how to handle women, some guys get all gooey and try to sweeten their way to a good relationship. <br> You need to stand up to them and let them know who the BOSS is! Now personnally I stand up straight., look them square in the eyes with a firm jaw set and say..........yes dear!. ;D<br><br>Remember a BOSS is just a double SOB backwards.<br> Seriously Ms Java is correct, you need to communicate more which for us guys basically means we have to learn to read minds. Because if you ask her what is wrong you will surely get the old &quot;If you don't know by now&quot; routine tossed in your face. <br> You already know what is wrong, you took off and left her home because your truckin buddies are more important to you than she is. Well now you have to show her that is not true. Take her somewhere she wants to go, some really awful place us guys hate but she loves , like the opera for example. You know what she likes, take her and her mother and sisters out to lunch and shopping spend time with her doing her thing so she won't mind you doing your's. <br><br> This has been an excerpt from the new book &quot;Tops Tips For Love&quot;. In paperback at fine stores everywhere.
Old 11-05-2002, 08:02 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

HMMMMM.....Grunt....Scratches Head......Beats Chest......Java make sense......Grunt...Good to have other side of story......Grunt....scratches again........walks away dragging knuckles on the ground.......
Old 11-05-2002, 08:19 AM

Guys I may not have as much experiance with girls as you all but I know one thing If a girl does not like the things you do seh will tell you and if you don't say the right thing or do the right thing you are Scr%^ed.<br>Flowers do work. Thank god for something
Old 11-05-2002, 08:35 AM
Administrator

[quote author=dodgeman01 link=board=10;threadid=6628;start=0#62215 date=1036505971]<br>Guys I may not have as much experiance with girls as you all but I know one thing If a girl does not like the things you do seh will tell you and if you don't say the right thing or do the right thing you are Scr%^ed.<br>Flowers do work. Thank god for something<br>[/quote]<br><br>Totally not true...and Darrell's case is a perfect example of it. If she had told him why she was ****** at him, do you think he'd be on here asking what he needs to do to make her happy because he can't, for the life of him, figure out what he did? Nope. He'da figured it out by now. What a lot of men don't realize is women are just as likely to keep what's on their mind bottled up as men are, they (women) just happen to be more likely to cry over the situation than a man is. Trust me, I'm the queen of bottled up emotions, and it sucks! When you don't say something about an issue that's bothering you or something you feel is lacking, the problem compounds and when it comes to a head, it's bigger and badder than it would have been had you said something earlier. Sure, flowers are a great way to let someone know how you feel about them, but so is a hug, a kiss, a word of appreciation or just a quiet moment together doing something you both enjoy.
Old 11-05-2002, 08:42 AM

EIGHT 20 dollar bills
Old 11-05-2002, 09:28 AM

[quote author=Javaluva link=board=10;threadid=6628;start=0#62225 date=1036506933]<br>Totally not true...and Darrell's case is a perfect example of it. If she had told him why she was ****** at him, do you think he'd be on here asking what he needs to do to make her happy because he can't, for the life of him, figure out what he did? Nope. He'da figured it out by now. What a lot of men don't realize is women are just as likely to keep what's on their mind bottled up as men are, they (women) just happen to be more likely to cry over the situation than a man is. Trust me, I'm the queen of bottled up emotions, and it sucks! When you don't say something about an issue that's bothering you or something you feel is lacking, the problem compounds and when it comes to a head, it's bigger and badder than it would have been had you said something earlier. Sure, flowers are a great way to let someone know how you feel about them, but so is a hug, a kiss, a word of appreciation or just a quiet moment together doing something you both enjoy. <br>[/quote]<br><br><br>you said it. i don't understand why (typically) the girl will get mad at you, so us guys ask &quot;what's wrong?&quot;. then they get POed at us for not knowing the problem. &quot;they (guys) did it, they should know what's wrong&quot;. but that's rarely the case!!! guys are stupid!! i am one of them!! ;D no really though..it's communication.

Quick Reply: What makes a woman happy