Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Well Merry Christmas..

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Hey there I did get a chance to check out the paint on the side of my truck and you can see where the egg ran down the side of the truck, It looks like it burned into the clear coat or something.
I tried to polish it out with some 3M Finesse and it shines up real slick looking but you can still see it.
Tomorrow I am going to stop by the body shop and see what they think they can do about it, maybe it can be buffed out.

It was only on the truck for about an hour until I got it washed off and I had a heck of a time doing that even at 4:00 A.M.

This area where I live is really getting bad just plain stupid inconsiderate people. There is a big rash of tagging in our neighborhood that seems to have roots from Los Angeles area. They caught 2 kids the other day and got them for tagging at over 40 locations but they are just the wannabe's I see sigs. from the Krips a few blocks away.

Quote: Geico 266
What did you do to make those chicken so mad? You were in a Jack in the Box, not KFC! Did you order the grilled chicken sandwhich?

Jim, you need to find a new part of CA to live in..... How about Tuson? ...or Anchorage? Omaha is looking for people to work.

It must have been the Ciabatta Breakfast Sandwich I had ordered and the CPL (Chicken Protective League) was out in force to protest eating the unborn chicks before they had a chance to hatch.

It is getting bad everywhere around here, My son lives in Rancho Cucamonga and awhile back some kids pulled off the freeway on I-210 @ Archibald and some gang bangers pulled up next to them and shot him to death in broad daylight just because he was there.

I would like to move but I have a house here and I cannot just pull up and go and I do not know where I would go that is not as bad although as soon as I get out of Los Angeles County I could have a CCW. Just 10 miles from here.

t-15 firefighter
Britt
That is so sad to hear, the people now seem to have no respect for life and then had the nerve to say “Merry Christmas”
http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1206/382587.html

After the time I got shot I am even more cautious when I go into any building especially banks, I find myself watching everyone’s hands and watching body language even more than before.
A few months ago my family went with me to a job and we stopped at a Jack-in the Box for lunch and this place only had 1 front door and no other exit, anyhow 2 scumbag looking males came in and that was a very uneasy feeling to know there was no way out.

Quote:
TireHauler 04
It must have been the Banks sticker..

It really did not start out being PINK honest.

Jim
Old 01-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
"In God we trust",
"Everyone else keep your hands where we can see 'em".