Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Well I finally did it!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by madhat
Let us know where you are registered at for your wedding, maybe we'll try to get you something. Does DTR have a wedding gift registry?

That'd be sweet if BD or some diesel performance place had a wedding registry........I don't need any stinkin dishes or candles or what not..........I need some twins and some massive fuel!!! LOL

~Nick
Old 10-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great story! Be happy and take good care of her.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Forgot to ask......if you have a kid, will it be named "Gonnalift"?
Old 10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by crobtex
Great story! Be happy and take good care of her.
Why thank ya!!! I take the best care of this little lady.........it took me 3 years of waiting patiently for her and I'm gonna do anything and everything to make sure she stays mine forever!!! I guess I'm greedy like that!!! LOL

~Nick
Old 10-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by crobtex
Forgot to ask......if you have a kid, will it be named "Gonnalift"?
DANG now that is FUNNY!!!!

Well I already have one little cookie monster named Robbie........so maybe the next one will be.......Rocket??? Robbie & Rocket.........ok maybe not!!

~Nick
Old 10-12-2006, 11:05 AM

Congradulations!

when I proposed, it wasn't much of a surprise, and I was in college, so there was no small fortune to spend, and too broke to go to the mountains (plus I lived in Phoenix at the time)..

I've been married 16 years, just got my boy finally (3 girls first), but love my family more than anything, and would do anything for them-

my wife doesn't share the same passion your fiance does for our 'hobby', but she tolerates it very well... you both have to stick things out if things get tough..

Wish you an your fiance the best,

Gary
Old 10-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lunyfringe
Congradulations!

when I proposed, it wasn't much of a surprise, and I was in college, so there was no small fortune to spend, and too broke to go to the mountains (plus I lived in Phoenix at the time)..

I've been married 16 years, just got my boy finally (3 girls first), but love my family more than anything, and would do anything for them-

my wife doesn't share the same passion your fiance does for our 'hobby', but she tolerates it very well... you both have to stick things out if things get tough..

Wish you an your fiance the best,

Gary

Thank you I appreciate that!!! Yeah we've been through some hard times already and we've pulled through!! Her having to deal with my pain in the rear EX wife has made things pretty tough, but she manages to deal with it exceptionally well and we move on!! I think dealing with an ex like mine will test any girls love for me!!!! LOL

~Nick
Old 10-12-2006, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Gotlift01
Thank you I appreciate that!!! Yeah we've been through some hard times already and we've pulled through!! Her having to deal with my pain in the rear EX wife has made things pretty tough, but she manages to deal with it exceptionally well and we move on!! I think dealing with an ex like mine will test any girls love for me!!!! LOL

~Nick
Well, she must have passed the test with flying colors. Congrats...If the grandparents give you some land you'll be in heaven. Woman, truck, land. All you need is a good dog and you're set.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PanteraGSTK
Well, she must have passed the test with flying colors. Congrats...If the grandparents give you some land you'll be in heaven. Woman, truck, land. All you need is a good dog and you're set.
Oh man I'd be happier than a pig in !!!! We have a dog.......if that's what you wanna call it.....more like a feather duster with legs!! Need me a good ol' black lab and I'll have it all!

~Nick
Old 10-12-2006, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gotlift01
Oh man I'd be happier than a pig in !!!! We have a dog.......if that's what you wanna call it.....more like a feather duster with legs!! Need me a good ol' black lab and I'll have it all!

~Nick
I got my woman one of those. He's 8 months and weighs about 90#. 3/4 german sheppherd and 1/4 mastiff. He's big and dopey and smarter than my rott. He's is just an overgrown dust mop. at least my rott is a watch dog/teddy bear.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PanteraGSTK
I got my woman one of those. He's 8 months and weighs about 90#. 3/4 german sheppherd and 1/4 mastiff. He's big and dopey and smarter than my rott. He's is just an overgrown dust mop. at least my rott is a watch dog/teddy bear.
Yeah this one weighs about 8 pounds soaking wet and is dumber than a mud fence!!! LOL He's an alright dog....he's a yorkshire terrier....just not big enough for me. I'm always affraid I'm gonna break the darn thing playing with him!

~Nick