Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

We went out last night

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by capt.Ron
That reminds me of when the wife and I were in Rome. We were walking down the sidewalk behind a couple of women.
A man walking our direction reached back and got him a handful as the 2 women passed him.
Whoa was that Italian babe on fire after that.
She was still yelling even after he was completely out of ear shot!!!
I'd heard that was quite common over there but was really surprised to see it with my own eyes!
My sister and a girlfriend of hers went to Spain, and she said it was THE worst place to be without a guy. The streets were lined with nasty greasy guys, in malls and crowded areas there were hands all over her. Not safe. She's been back with her boyfriend and had a great time, no trouble at all.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by capt.Ron
That reminds me of when the wife and I were in Rome. We were walking down the sidewalk behind a couple of women.
A man walking our direction reached back and got him a handful as the 2 women passed him.
Whoa was that Italian babe on fire after that.
She was still yelling even after he was completely out of ear shot!!!
I'd heard that was quite common over there but was really surprised to see it with my own eyes!

I can't believe she didn't throw a punch. Least I might have, depending on the day.

I heard they were jerks out that way that the trend is their own women don't want to date them. But you could always tell the new American women in town because they'd be falling all over these guys until they realize they're sleaze bags