Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Watercooler 04/20/08-040/26/08

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 10:13 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea, meth is bad stuff. got the same problem here. altho, the LEOs I know, will run you in if your out with it, and they might point it out if they found it in the house. depends on why they were in the house.
I know one LEO that would probably "confiscate" your shine, but it would never make it to the evidence locker...
Old 04-20-2008, 10:22 PM
REALLY old dog

Talking

Ha!ha! Thats Funny - You Know Shine Has Been A Part Of Our Economy Since Before The Revelonary War- It Was Used As Cash -
George Washington I Believe They Say Produced 15,000 Gal A Year By The Time He Had Been President 3 Yrs.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:34 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I see some of you have too much time on your hands. Just so happens I sharpened the chainsaw blades today and the splitting maul is complaining about loneliness...

Night shift is in, immediately followed by the day shift. Working a long stretch today. Coffee is flowing.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
REALLY old dog

Frosty - If Your A History Buff- Check Before Ww1 I Believe - England Whas The Major Opium Suplyer For China - China Tryed To Stop It And They Just Moved The Operation A Fiew Hundred Miles Down The Coast. It Was Used To Gain Influance In China -and Is How They Ended Up With Hong Cong.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:44 PM
REALLY old dog

Don - Trout Season Opens Next Sat
Old 04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
DTR Mom

Cool You were there, weren't you, Old Dog? LOL

and it's FRONTY...short for frontier. FROSTY is what the janitor is like when you are rude. do not be rude to the janitor. iced coffee is the least of your worries. just wanted to help point that out. keep sitting on them thar seeds, only nicotine is absorbed through the skin....

cannot sleep AGAIN- looking for big sledge hammer now.

fish learn fast! two days of feeding from the rowboat; now the rowboat hits the water and I am swarmed. saw a two footer about a foot from the surface investigating...love to see all the color variations and the bass...mmmmmmm!

big article on the 'micro burst' on our road, from the county paper. picture of a local cemetary, caretaker said headstones were tossed about like child's blocks. not something i would continue to watch. don't know how you guys do it Chris and Fronty....Bruce or T rad too I guess...

son and hubby are trying to network all the computers- I left the house if that says anything...

MADHAT! you feelin' close to marine-like yet? better let the Angie girl spend some bucks one day then to have to pay her weekly......get my drift? well, alrighty then.

Hey CHAIKWA- Scotty - you run any boards from that tree? give that mill some use! and being in a good mood suits you.

AKPAUL- why, it was written in green? I thought you loved the john Deere 420 crawler made in the 50s.......i sure did! heheh

ALright, place is tidy and fresh dieselhead coffee brewed for the real working shift! CIN has sent an assortment of goodies (why, they are all truck parts?!!!) so choose carefully! cheap cherry, lemon and chocolate pies are all that is left... Get this back to being a breakroom, not narc hangout, okay?!

Heidi never fully retired, who eyes and ears are wide open and shifting rapidly
Old 04-20-2008, 11:00 PM
REALLY old dog

Hi Heidi- Was Talking About History- Always Thought It Was Interesting The Length England Was Willing To Go To To Spread Colonalism
Know Why Ya Arn`t Sleeping ( Brain In Overdrive ! )
Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 PM
DTR Mom

heheh YEAH! Think I am geared , heheh doing paperwork now so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. not the smartest idea I have had.

gonna start tomatoes tomorrow, trying the growing suspended route. start indoors here as you do. wow, will have to see your place when I am over there in June. did you know you can even take food stamps for your produce?
had folks do that to me for my apples and pears. just gave them a bag of apples and such. felt better and hope that they didn't re sell them or something....

let only your hands burn from that rope, young man! heheh
Old 04-20-2008, 11:25 PM
REALLY old dog

Going To Bed Now- Long Day Today And More To Do Tomorow
- Dang Red Leg Never Gets A Chance To Get Back And Answer .
Night Every One
Old 04-20-2008, 11:46 PM

Answer what?
Old 04-21-2008, 01:31 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think he wa asking you somethign about fishing............

Night Shift checking in, all quiet about the post, 'nuther georgeous night out there, nice moon and warm breezes.......

hip pockets are dragging on teh carpet, I think I've had about 4 hours sleep since Friday, and I have a training class at 0800 till noon, then a dentist appt at 1500, and need to try and finish burning pasture tomorrow evening......

someone pass the coffee grounds, maybe if I ground them into my eyes , it will help...

foreheadbouncingoffthekeyboard.............CD
Old 04-21-2008, 01:45 AM

Found it in last weeks thread, after I left for the weekend.

Watch this training film Chris it'll help you sleep.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Coffee's goin again.

Claude, I'm "suppose" to work Saturday. It's normally been a tradition though, to go up to the Betsy with my uncle and some friends on opening day. I'll give you a call later though.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:02 AM
alwaysonDTR

bought a new toy today
91 cummins 4x4 getrag blue and silver standard cab
now i got a trans to fix lets just say it makes NOISE
Old 04-21-2008, 03:35 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don, you mus tbe as bored as I am.....and I didnt think that was possible....
Old 04-21-2008, 03:45 AM

I'm about all internetted out... pouring coffee directly into my eyes now.
Maybe the guy on the mattress commercial that eats coffee out of the can with a spoon is on to something there?

Hey Chris, want to go and make bug noises while the janitor sleeps and watch him slap his face at nothing?

Quick Reply: Watercooler 04/20/08-040/26/08