Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Watercooler 04/20/08-040/26/08

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 02:41 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Night shift stopping in for a quick cup
all secure about the site, nothing to report.
Chaikwa is snoring in his closet while the spiders spin webs out of his beard, the donuts are staging an invasion of Tops office( something about "political prisoners, jailed for nothing more than being pink"?????), Wannadiesel is having a nightmare, mumbling in his sleep " they just keep coming, the KDP's just keep coming..", ShortRound is snoring in spanish, the Dragon is asleep( carefull!), dreaming of flaming Ford owners, Don has the 911 line going directly to voicemail, JWBM is tossing and turning alternating between screaming "atten-HUT!" and "OFF WITH HER HEAD".......and T-round is sleep walking towards the fridge again....

all in all a normal night at DTR..............
Old 04-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Chaikwa is snoring in his closet while the spiders spin webs out of his beard, the donuts are staging an invasion of Tops office( something about "political prisoners, jailed for nothing more than being pink"?????), Wannadiesel is having a nightmare, mumbling in his sleep " they just keep coming, the KDP's just keep coming..", ShortRound is snoring in spanish, the Dragon is asleep( carefull!), dreaming of flaming Ford owners, Don has the 911 line going directly to voicemail, JWBM is tossing and turning alternating between screaming "atten-HUT!" and "OFF WITH HER HEAD".......and T-round is sleep walking towards the fridge again....

all in all a normal night at DTR..............
Good Lord man, you paint the picture that we're all a buncha psycho’s ready to unload on the world! At least I know I'M normal!

Food related news: Mark your calendars!!
Baskin Robbins is honoring America 's Firefighters by selling ice cream for $.31 cents per scoop on Wednesday, April 30th between 5 and 10 pm. Grab your friends, and/or the kids and have a cool one! This fundraiser for the firefighters is an important one for them, so let's go out and have ice cream and support a great cause.
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/31cent.aspx

Coffee is ready... seeing as how the watchman was too busy reporting on all our personal sleep habits to make it himself!

chaikwa.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:36 AM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORNING YE ALL
HMM ! SCOTT NOT SURE BUT I`M THINKING DON MADE A MISTAKE CLEANING UP HIS YARD- THAT IRON WOULD HAVE MADE A GOOD ANCHOR- RAINED HARD UP HERE LAST NIGHT AND COLE CREEK PROBABLY GOT SO HIGH IT TOOK REDLEG DOWN RHE CREEK WITH HIM (REMBER HE SOLD HIS ANCHOR)
AW WE NEADED THE RAIN THOUGH -D&R & LOCAL FIRE DEPARTMENTS GOT THAT FIRE OUT AT GRALING (OFICIALLY CALLED 4MI RD FIRE) 1,100 ACRES
COFFEE FOO-FOO =TEA ALL HOT & FULL GOT THE O-ORINGS FROM THE END OF THE DUMPSTER THAT WAS COVERED SO THEIR NOT SOGGY
CLAUDE SITTING HERE ON THIS SAC-O-SEDS
Old 04-26-2008, 07:41 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin, DTR faithful... how are things today?

Went to Ga last night to drop off the redneck mobile, them are some hicks... all went well.

Got a baseball game for the kids, and some chores to do (like always)

Ya'll have a good, safe one...
Old 04-26-2008, 07:59 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

Morning all drinking some coffee and getting ready too get a horse saddled and loaded. Going too be brining cows off the river today should be a five too six hour task. Y'all be safe and have a good weekend. Mad whats the redneck mobile????????????
Old 04-26-2008, 10:14 AM

Mornin all

First day off in a couple of weeks. Still lots of snow on the ground at home here. Fields are showing dirt and moisture has soaked in. Sun is out and will be a good day. Positive thinking on my part... can't hurt, right--- RIGHT.

Son is moving out of his rented condo that he was sharing with his cousin. Moving in with a buddy and his GF, don't know how that will all work out. We'll find out how good of a friendship they have. Don't really know anyone until you live with them... Hahaha.

Lots to catch up on, all the projects were put on hold with all the hours at work. Keep chipping away at them and hopefully the todo list will get smaller.

Better get at it. Have a good day and I'll see if I can catch up later.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:41 AM
DTR Mom

Wink Thanks ChrisR for the update..need SatNiteLive music for the newscast

ChrisR got it right on the money, slept for 14 hours straight. don't know about talking , but I definitely missed out on some good company and nice folks.
will be getting the clearance items from Camp David and the White House, all the better to ship out to you guys, just for fun.

ALWAYSworking- you are just too funny! you should get on open mike night .. you had me laughing at your posts, man!

Thank you Madhat for doing that. dusting off a place in Heaven right now fer ya, take you time getting here.
LJobb, yeah busy man. thanks for sharing what you do- kinda fascinating what you accomplish. heheheheheh -that was for the son moving in with the BF and girl.....hehehehhehee that oughta be a fun phone call.
Scotty, CHAIKWA- no beard this year- no spiders. all is good!
you have a car? or it is just the green van. heheh have the horse gal take her places- that ought to solve any further problems.....LOL
I won't forget to call ya this week.

finishing some last minute stuff and/or projects I didn't do yesterday. but all packed, fed travel papers, security clearance stuff and the cursed dress and heels.
Take care all you fellas!
heidi, very much, out
Old 04-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Chapter President

Howdy all, just killing time until the chapter 42 meet at 5 then go to the short round for the college rodeo after that.
Duallythatshouldbedoingschoolworkinsteaddogout
Old 04-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Afternoon, all.

The OL is preping for some company, I just woke up from a long nap... that was nice.

My bosses cousin graduated from PI yesterday, and some of his family came up... they are the kind that give us proper rednecks a bad name. Anyho, their 91 ford ranger broke down, the grommet on the bottom of the shifter broke, and they were stuck in 5th. I loaded them on my trailer and drove them back to Ga. My bosses niece (I think) was there too, she was about 30-ish, and was like, "Boy, you sure got a pretty mouth... how's about me and you go..." I let her know that I was VERY married...

Did I mention that they had to sell a pig to get gas money to come down here?
Old 04-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Chapter President

Sounds like she was going to go to the next step up from a pig to repay you for your trouble.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

What, a chew of backer?
Old 04-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by madhat
...family came up... they are the kind that give us proper rednecks a bad name. My bosses niece (I think) was there too, she was about 30-ish, and was like, "Boy, you sure got a pretty mouth... how's about me and you go..."
Ummm... got a phone number for these people?

Afternoon coffee is ready.

chaikwa.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:46 PM
alwaysonDTR

anyone around just finished work on a cummins, more power