Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Watercooler 04/20/08-040/26/08

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 08:12 AM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Morning Ye All- A Nother Great Spring Day- Time To Get Out There And Get To Work -catching Up On All The Things Ya Been Putting Off Because Of Bad Weather !
Just Picked Up A 6 Ft Dubble Door (glass Pannels) To Be Used In The Green House-(free)
Got To Make A Trip To The Amish Saw Mill To Pick Up Some Building Supplies -(to Frame Up 2nd Green House)
Lots Ta Do-
Coffee Foo-foo -tea -all Hot & Full- O-rings Scattering Trying To Get Away Before I Corral Them - Ah - Got Them Corraled - Better Get Them Before They Get Away
Claude Sitting Here On This Sac-o-seeds - Not Fer Long Though Gotta Run Lots Ta Do !
Old 04-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Chapter President

Morning all, survived the rains last night, don't know how much, but I've heard reports of cars stalling out in the low spots in town.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 AM
DTR Mom

Wink WOW!! flyboy GEICO LIVES!!! wonderin or wandering...

and to see TOP here too? hmmmm must be the big boys from Admin are having a meeting today.... here to steal the dougnuts so they look good to the clients....we are so ashamed....need a DTR union.....

Good to see all the busy busy folks! story of your life ChrisR? wandering along on a dirt shelf....heheh j/k!! and 80 bucks for a wrecker is a decent 'did you a favor' price!! no grumbling allowed. always love the tow truck driver. had my own business for ten years, lot of fun and frolic.

KEEP IT GOING, DUALLY! all the best success to you!

picking projects to finish and scheduling stuff. getting calls on my availability for next week's washington trip. never really know what is going to happen until I am there in person. kinda scary, I am not as sharp as I once was....as the song goes. they already told me to bring a dress and heels. not my favorite things if it isn't my husband taking me out for something special.
i hate dog and pony shows.....

ok lunch is set out, make your own subs......Dr Pepper for Madhat

Last edited by madhat; 04-24-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: cause I gotta fix the judges bb code...
Old 04-24-2008, 02:14 PM
alwaysonDTR

hey old dog any news on the mower?
Old 04-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Good Morning DTRonians Coffee is on and donuts are on the counter.....Enjoy! Bob there is a small carafe of Foo foo for you as well, I think the label said Jamaican Mocha mon
Lary, you are the Top - - good man. Mocha is one of my favorite along with Blueberry. Donuts???? What donuts???? Probably way too late - - at least some foo foo left. Gorgeous day down here - - - again - - almost boring. However someone mentioned something about a "something" season starting in about a month - - sounded something like a real strong wind season???? wonder what that is all about.

Editing my Egypt film - - wow that is time consuming - - sure fun to sit back and watch and remember when it is all done. OK, heading out to sit in lanai with the wife and finish the paper - - been busy all day. Be good,

Bob
Old 04-24-2008, 07:06 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
and to see [B]TOP [B]here too? hmmmm must be the big boys from Admin are having a meeting today.... here to steal the dougnuts so they look good to the clients....we are so ashamed....need a DTR union.....

Good to see all the busy busy folks! story of your life ChrisR? wandering along on a dirt shelf....heheh j/k!! and 80 bucks for a wrecker is a decent 'did you a favor' price!! no grumbling allowed. always love the tow truck driver. had my own business for ten years, lot of fun and frolic.

KEEP IT GOING, DUALLY! all the best success to you!

picking projects to finish and scheduling stuff. getting calls on my availability for next week's washington trip. never really know what is going to happen until I am there in person. kinda scary, I am not as sharp as I once was....as the song goes. they already told me to bring a dress and heels. not my favorite things if it isn't my husband taking me out for something special.
i hate dog and pony shows.....

ok lunch is set out, make your own subs......Dr Pepper for Madhat

Did you ever figure out what a bean flip is?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Evenin, DTR...

I had a ferd ranger mess up today, some of my gunny's kin. I can't fix it, I need parts, so I'm gonna load them up on my trailer and take them back to GA tomorrow.

Hope they're payin for fuel!!! They are some rednecks... lemme tell ya... They had to sell a hog to get gas money to get here...

Drinkin a cold beer and surfin the DTR...
Old 04-24-2008, 08:32 PM

I would let them find a way to get the truck before I drove to GA without compensation.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:40 PM
alwaysonDTR

finaly got my power steering fixed had to go to 6 different places to find 1 seal though, who knew you could get parts for a dodge at a chevy dealer?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:31 PM

thats not surprising...
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 PM
alwaysonDTR

i know but some don't know the pumps are the same, expensive tough, but thats not surprising eaither
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Night shift is here.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:50 PM
alwaysonDTR

whats going on tonight?
anything different happen today?
Old 04-24-2008, 11:11 PM

evening all...........Anyone watch Futurerweapons Alaska special....I did a lot of work in the building of the CRTC test facilities
Old 04-24-2008, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
I would let them find a way to get the truck before I drove to GA without compensation.
Or let them give you another pig when you get there....

Quick Reply: Watercooler 04/20/08-040/26/08