Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Water Cooler Oct 12-18

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 07:36 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Water Cooler Oct 12-18

Morning all, coffee level has been attained, got some good donut holes, cider back in the fridge..... lots of potty brakes today.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:13 PM

Got in here late today .... ya'll stayin outta trouble ??

The snowbirds are heading down and the RV park's are fillin up for the winter. Lots of high dollar rigs rolling down the keys.

Well, almost time to lay the body down for the day. I feel pretty safe knowing that Slighfox has the watch. (Anything goes wrong ... call him. He needs help staying awake behind that phone.)

PISTOL
Old 10-17-2003, 04:56 AM

rise and shine well for those that sleep any yay lol

?Cofiee who needs cofiee

my question is got pepsi ?

any how see you all later
Old 10-17-2003, 05:42 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

WOOOO-HOOOOOO

IT'S FRIDAY

Another fine fall day, showers later tonight, clearing for the weekend.......MAN, this is scooter weather......... ;D

Don't work too hard today.
Don't wanna try rushing into the relax mode.......sumbuddy might pull something trying to get into the recline position on the lazy-boy.

Ed
Old 10-17-2003, 05:58 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shortround is alive and well and watching the three ring circus around me. Now I know how Alice in Wonderland felt.
Headed to the other other office.

surebegladwhenthiszooleavestownShortround out
Old 10-17-2003, 06:09 AM
JKE

Mornin' men

late again....beautiful weather we are having. Makes me want to do some trout fishin'.

Everyone have a great day.

John
Old 10-17-2003, 06:10 AM

Mornin already ???
I'd say TGIF but it's only my Thursday (duty tomorrow).

FiverBob ... give yourself some extra road time coming down US-1 ... the road is fillin up with RV's and trailers and most of them are doin more sight-seeing than paying attention to the road .

Lots of highway patrol and sheriffs out too (mostly due to Fantasy Fest).

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 10-17-2003, 08:18 AM

Morning all!

Turn coffee pot off.....check
turn down heat...... check
secure animals....check
coffee.....check
sticky bun...check
cider.....check
check in with dtr......check
Old 10-17-2003, 05:11 PM

Day is half over and watches for the week complete. Only had a couple shortfalls this week and hope my next week is better. Getting short enough to sky dive off a dime. Had to swim across a coffe spill yesterday. 39 and a wake up and I'll be heading North for the winter. Any of ya'll in the Va area keep the heaters on for this souhtern boy. Pistol, I may be comming through your area in January. Ny sisters lives out in Orange Park and I am trying to see my nieces and her during my travel and proceed to Va. Maybe we can meet for some Navy java and a fat pill. Shortround, did you get the rest on your M-14 upgrades or do I need to stop back over and get the rest of it for yuh. Always glad to help the boys in green, especially when they aint in line ahead of me.(marines tend to spend a lot of time in lines on ships and always ahead of me when I am going on watch). Haven't had that problem with the army fellas but who knows what the future may bring.LMAO One Nation, One service(all of them), One Goal and extemely proud to serve!!! Glad you slept wll by the way and keep an extar taught line that evening just for you pistol! Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be changing my signature this weekend. Gonna put in a Scotty II and wastegate controller thanks to GONZO. Can't express my excitement about this and how much I appreciate this site and all those connected to it. God Bless and Peace
Old 10-17-2003, 06:55 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

[quote author=Huey link=board=10;threadid=20877;start=15#msg197201 date=1066241548]
Now adjusting angle of trajectory to see if smile can be wiped off Bob's face
[/quote]

Huey Dewey, now be good to me. I am getting tired ducking all those snow *****. You have had some nice weather too. I think you had rain today, but it was nice a couple days ago. Hey, come down and enjoy some with us - - just go back home when you are done. Seriously, we are growing so fast down here it is unbelievable. Stuff that was "out of town" and pasture two years ago are huge subdivisions now.
Oh well, supposed to be 78 again tomorrow, sun out and maybe I will go swimming, then fishing. Man, life is tough. :P

OverworkedUnderpaidBob
Old 10-18-2003, 06:51 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Where did SR hide those trash cans?....... :

It's Saturday, and youse guys are jes' gonna sleep the whole day away? .....

Coffee's ready, sugary snacks in the kitchen on the counter......get it in gear......... ;D

Duckingaroundthecornertoavoidbeinghitbyalltheincom mingpillowsEd
Old 10-18-2003, 07:06 AM

morning all

Bob, the weathers been great, but I've been working all week.
Might need you to stoke it up some more monday, thanks again.

Sneekinguponshovelheadwhoselurkingaroundthecornera ndstickinga"ClintonSoldier"signonhisback don
Old 10-18-2003, 09:57 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shortround is manning the phone, running errands, and mess cranking.
Things going too smooth.(insert scary smilies) Murphy has to be lurking somewhere.
M-14 issue is going well. Just waithing on the money to be turned loose. That will probably happen around Sept 04. Looks like less than $100,000 to completely outfit 160 odd M-14's. Again, thanks for the help.
Got to run. Don't want the bisquits and gravy to burn.

shortround out
Old 10-18-2003, 09:50 PM

Just got in from a day on the run and decided to catch up. Shortround-good to hear it and keep the backyard available, may need it. The aife says we can come but only if you've got margaritas. ;D
Gonzo is in town and had to go meet him in person. All in all a great guy and has a wonderful family. I told him he has been missed and that he has been the brunt of our jokes(let HOSS off for the weekend). Gonzo brought me a Scotty II and a TM wastegate contoller. Insatlled the Scotty and will get after the controller tomorrow. Wow what a sound coming from the passenger side. Everytime I get on it I feel like making the Captains announcement. Welcome aboard our finest 747 and hope you enjoy the ride. Will have to pop the 4 and 1/2 inch hole for the complete install. Pulled the silencer ring and lnow ho wit goits name. When its in the wife is silent but after I pulled it she isn't. Atleast she is willing to get used to it and I am still on her good side. Showed her a slight drop in the rpm's and better economy numbers are making her even less reistant to my future plans. What she dosn't know wont hurt her a bit,maybe me though ;D I gotta search for a new home on the net now. So I'll be signing off. Enjoy your evening and I'll get back to ya'll with more reports on my upgrades.