Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Water Cooler Mar 2nd-8th

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 06:33 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
The Water Cooler Mar 2nd-8th

Hidey-Ho Neighbors..............Here's the New "Cooler" thread.
Hey guys and gals.....it's NOT snowing in Washington DC.......WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO

Enjoy.
Old 03-02-2003, 07:32 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
Re:The Water Cooler Mar 2nd-8th

Hi folks! ;D<br><br>Have a nice week<br><br>AlpineRAM
Old 03-02-2003, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Howdy people,<br> Lazy day today. Had plans to head up to Miami to goof off but think that I need to take the boys fishin instead. <br><br> Hope you have a great week.<br><br>PISTOL
Old 03-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Late Mornin Folks,,,,,,,,
I'm OFF today ;D and I think I caught up on some well needed sleep. I started watching the Bush race when I got home from work yesterday and never made it to the end, ZZZzzzzZzzz,,,,,, : woke up in time to go to bed and sleep with the wife for a change instead of being at work. It looks like it's going to be a drizzily day so I'm planning on being a couch potato all day. Nice day to watch the Winston Cup race and relax. ;D
Old 03-02-2003, 10:35 AM

Morning folks, been remodeling the living room these past few days. Paint, new fireplace mantle, refinish hardwoods, cut a great big hole on the wall between kitchen and living room. This afternoon the little woman and I will be going to look for new furniture, old furniture won't match. May have to go for a new recliner too. **** shame though, comfy chair. Oh well, i'm sure i'll find a nice replacement. Maybe with a cup holder!!<br><br>Have a good week all<br>Rich
Old 03-02-2003, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Jeeze Gonz....
I sure hope you made plans for a garage big enough for a couple of trucks and a lift. How about putting in a 50 amp outside service,,,,, and oh yeah,,,,,,, while you're at,,,,, a sewer hook-up would be nice! It'll be nice to have a free place to stay when we come out that way. ;D
Old 03-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Administrator

You da MAN Gonz,,,,,,,, ;D<br> I hope to have a &quot;Dream Garage&quot; some day. I've got the space to put a nice one,,,,,,,,,, but not the funds yet, to build one like I want. I think a three bay (with one bay tall enough for a lift) two story (upstairs will be for the Harleys and pool table). ;D
Old 03-03-2003, 05:34 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Happy ??? Monday all <br>Gotta kick-start this week and survive until Friday. <br><br>Have a Great DTR Day.<br>SR.....get it in gear.
Old 03-03-2003, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, it's Monday morning and I'm back at the pit. Come on Friday.<br>(just keep saying six more years, six more years, six more years)
Old 03-03-2003, 06:14 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HoHum!!!!!!<br>It's the 8th Monday this week. Only four more to go.<br>Weekend wasted all to H, but did get to shoot a bit yesterday afternoon.<br>SH, the 100's shot right with the 172's out to 600. Shot a hb M-14 and a hb M-16 off machine rests. Wasn't much wind till just before we quit, but it looks like the 100's will buck the wind a bit better. Could be nothing more than differences in diameter and velocity (time of flight). Did manage a 2 7/8&quot; 10 shot group with the 16 at 300. Got a hundred of the bullets and going to do 10 different handloads to see what the best combination is. I think, with the right combination, the mouse gun will out shoot the 14 at 1000. It'll take some work, but I think the combination has potential. Maybe add four more inches to the barrel, add a gas cutoff, and go a bit slower on the powder burn rate. If it's nice this weekend, we're going to do a short 40 round shoot (700-1000 yd) off the shoulder. Same guy shooting both guns.<br>Coffee's finished perking, got to get some.
Old 03-03-2003, 06:22 AM

The sun came up this morning where I could actually see it!!!!! After all the Seattle weather we have had recently it was a welcome change. Getting out of the house before the sun gets up used to be reserved only for days I spent in the woods - now it is a necessity if I want to beat the gridlock <br><br>It's Monday - but at least I have a job to go to that I like ;D.<br><br>An all-inclusive &quot;ya'll have a good one&quot; to ya'
Old 03-03-2003, 06:27 AM

[quote author=dieseldude4x4 link=board=10;threadid=11667;start=0#111067 date=1046691290]<br>Well, it's Monday morning and I'm back at the pit. Come on Friday.<br>(just keep saying six more years, six more years, six more years)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Morning all, Monday and back at it again <br>Hey DD4x4, I got ya beat. 1 more year to go as of the 26th of Feb. ;D

Quick Reply: The Water Cooler Mar 2nd-8th