Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Water Cooler...... 27 Feb- 5 Mar 2005

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 06:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mornin' all
45 here this AM, few showers passed through overnight head east.
JKE, aren't you out of school yet?
Coffee is on, replaced all the Mt. Dew that someone drank, and have a pile of extra sugary, extra sprinklie, extra healthy sugar pills on the secretary's desk (I originally put 'em on Jack's desk, but he said to put 'em on Top's desk). Come 'n get it.

~Rob
Old 03-02-2005, 07:08 AM

Morning all, woke up to a balmy 16 degrees this morning.
I guess its time to break out the sun screen

Hotdram, fax over some of those sugary things

Off to get coffee...
Old 03-02-2005, 07:38 AM

Originally posted by Huey
Morning all, woke up to a balmy 16 degrees this morning.
I guess its time to break out the sun screen

Hotdram, fax over some of those sugary things

Off to get coffee...
Headed your way Huey

~Rob
Old 03-02-2005, 07:43 AM

Originally posted by Shovelhead
Yesterday's forecast was incorrect.
Should have been 10 inches of hype followed by about a 1/2 inch of rain changing to 3 inches of snow.
Maybe this would cure the hype Ed: Moscow Mayor proposes fines for incorrect weather forecasters

Here is part:
The situation is crazy, just crazy," he told his Cabinet. "They say lah, lah, lah, we can do the job, we always do. If instead, we get -- excuse my non-parliamentary parlance -- crap, they should pay a fine

~Rob
Old 03-02-2005, 09:01 AM
JKE

Not yet. Not too far to go though. I was a little lazy straight out of HS . Now, I have to pay for that, but work pays for my tuition....which is a good deal for me. - JKE
Old 03-02-2005, 12:39 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Finally slowing down a bit, busy morning. Bob, you about reay for another batch of snow? The banks are getting a bit too high to clear the blade, of course a 71/2 ft blade is a bit small for a dually. Need to look into a bigger one before next year. Looks like a I get to go to Alabama for a warm up in a couple weeks. Going down to Ft. Mclellan for a few days of homeland security training. I can take down a bag of snow and trade it for a bag of sun........
Old 03-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I got tired of squeezing black heads so I married a gorgeous blonde. She is great - - my best friend and everything else in between - - she is quite a gal. And she has stuck around now for 48 years. Wow, how can that be when I am only 39????

Another gorgeous day down here - - NO SNOW and NO THANKS, REDLEG, I don't want any. A touch of cool in the air with warm sun - - 73 degrees. Wow, great.

Have a great one, guys and gals.

Bob
Old 03-02-2005, 07:05 PM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red,
Stay in the highrise, if you can. Nice quarters with kitchenette(?) and a bar downstairs that serves really good munchies three times a week. The place used to train MP's and chemical pukes (smoke blowers). Best I remember, the Alabama National Guard took most of the post over. Front side is nice, back side is a trip back in time.
Take a fishing pole.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:27 PM

Evening yall...thanks fer restockin the Mt. Dew..i am in need of one....last night was a long night n today was a lil brighter..i rearended a suburban last night on my way home....all i wanted to do was come home n work horses after my crappy day n i just had to make it worse...its ok though i went to the dealership n say my buddy in the parts department n he hooked me up with all the pieces of my bumper, brackest, n all that good stuff for 200 bucks and then sent me to a shop n they pulled the wrecked bumper and installed the new one for 75 bucks...its great havin people that cant help...so she is back to normal...thank god she only spent less than 24 hours runnin round lookin ugly..so i skipped worked today to get her fixed...lol bosses were cool told me come back to work when i felt up to it...gawd i love my job sometimes..im sure ill be in the office bright n early in the morning...hope everyone is havin a better week than me so far.
~Heather~
Old 03-03-2005, 06:08 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Another cooooold day in DC, winds have slowed down............to 20 MPH.
But at least it's not snowing

Gotta run 'bout 700 feet of Comm. cable in the middle of a big field today.

is hot, need non-carbo snacks.

Y'all B safe
Ed
Old 03-03-2005, 06:16 AM
JKE

mornin'... is on. cool and clear here. gonna try to turn that dirt this weekend. Seeds are starting to sprout. Roma's and cherry toms so far.....Bring on the spring weather. Grow room at 74 lastnight. Good enough.

Tried to clean the building out. What a mess. I need to get rid of some stuff. Where does it all come from. I think it multiplies when I'm in the house.

Got about half the wood I need for the smoke house.

WOW A sheet of stainless is high buck man. Lookin' for materials for the fire box....I'll keep lookin'

Ya'll have a goodun' ya here. - JKE
Old 03-03-2005, 06:58 AM

Morning, got coffee and sugar pills. Ready to face a new day

Cold again, but at least will see some sunshine today.

Probably should take tomorrow off,,,,feels forehead,,,,yep just as I figured, not good
cough, cough, hack, hack......doesnt look promising for working Friday
Old 03-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow, I blew my weather forecast yesterday - - it only made it to 68. Rain today - - we really need it - - fire alert is very high. Soooo, a lazy day inside. Oh well, I will get my office cleaned up and do some honeydews. Have a goodurn.
Bob
Old 03-03-2005, 08:18 AM

Mornin' all,
Running late today 'cause I car pooled with the wife again. Man, driving her little suv makes me think my butt is dragging on the pavement.

Time for coffee.

~checkinforscabsRob
Old 03-03-2005, 08:18 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Howdy folks...
Been a beautiful week here so far weather wise,temps in the 50's... havent been inside on the puter much 'cause its been "gettin spring chores done weather", so i am taking a short break today...
Got the back pasture harrowed and reseeded, the dry-lots dragged and cleaned, water tanks scrubbed and heaters pulled, two gates rehung that were saggin and took the first ride on a stallion I am working for some folks....
Ya know, it didnt sound like that much till I just typed it all out, and now I am tired! Heather, sorry to hear about the truck, but at least its back together.
Supposed to hit 70 by the weekend.
is empty, time for a refill....... any of those sprinkly doughnuts left???

kickingbackforanhourorsothenbacktowork............ Chris

Quick Reply: Water Cooler...... 27 Feb- 5 Mar 2005