Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Water Cooler...... 20 Feb- 26 Feb 2005

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 07:54 AM
JKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is on Rob.

This has been some week. Instead of trouble shooting by the KISS method, we have a whole buncha SWAG goin' on. Getting behind on my work because of their .....issues..... . Something to gripe about I guess.

how old's your gramma?

getting cooler here. I think more rain is on the way . Put down 60 plants in the grow room last night. Gonna get the rest tonight. Tomatos and bell peppers only so far. Hot peppers, summer squash, and herbs left. Hope the ground dries soon. Need to get a little dirt on my hands .

tryin'likethedeviltofindthelord,workin'likea... - JKE
Old 02-23-2005, 03:42 PM

Afternoon yall..wow been so busy with the 3 day weekend then workin like heck yesterday n today to try to catch up for missing monday..and thank god..we have thursday off to cus the boss has to ride in the rodeo parade every year..lol which is fine with me another paid day off works <love being salary> and so i will be in phx partyin tonight..woohoo..hope everyone is having a great week..im a lil sore today the newest mare i got in to train is a tank shes bout 1250lbs n hard headed as can be..hands a lil roped burnt today <even through gloves> but we covered some good ground last night so thats all that matters...I hope yall have a great day tomorrow n hopefully will catch ya on friday..Take care n have a gooden
~Heather~
Old 02-24-2005, 05:42 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
G'Day Mates.

'Cruiser in the lot, Beast at home covered in snow.

Fluffy white stuff fallin' outta the sky.
'Sposed to get 4-6 inches of this before tapering off late tonight.
Knowing how the DC area forecasters work,.....we could get a dusting, we could get a foot.

Morning TV news is giving "Tips for driving in the snow".
Riiiiight,.....like these folks will remember those as they're sliding sideways into a ditch at 50 mph.
Schools are closed, Gov't is still open.
I'm here either way.
Last "snow" day our company gave us was in 1982.

I've got a warm office, a thermos full of coffee, and a smmmooookin' 'net connection.
Life is goooood.

Y'all B safe out there.
Ed
Old 02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
JKE

Mornin' everybody.

Raining We've gotta be on some kinda record here. Got the other plants down. Need another flat for the herbs. And the wife thought we put up a buncha food last year .

I'dlovetohaul'emalldown'roundSpartanburgandshow'em howtheyraise... - JKE
Old 02-24-2005, 06:07 AM

Morning all.
Thanks for the coffee yesterday John, had to take it and run, no time to make another pot.
Raining here again. Think I'll take the canoe to work today.

Take care,
~Rob
Old 02-24-2005, 08:54 AM
DPG

Good Morning, everyone! Still recouperating at home. Took a shower for the first time since surgery. Took of the ace bandages and gauze rap and pads: eeeeuuuwwwww!!! At least it doesn't look infected. Sky is gray this morning and it's 24 degrees. I am ready for spring. Can't wait for the snow to go away!!! Fourth day off work, and I've got a pretty good case of cabin fever going on. Oh, well......once I get back to work I'll wish that I was still off!

Have a great one!

DeWain
Old 02-24-2005, 09:07 AM

morning everybody. just got off my flight, we took off at 2 in the morning showed up at 10 last night but anyway looks like nap time for me got to get back on day schedule. take it easy.

aaron
Old 02-25-2005, 06:04 AM

Helloooo ........ Helloooo
Anybody out there?
Time to rise and shine.
Got coffee and Krispy Kreme on the counter. Let's eat.
I love Krispy Kreme. On the rare occassion that my ship was in port at Charleston, KK used to drive their delivery truck right down the pier and bring us donuts, at about 4:30 in the morning. Usually about 20 big boxes with I don't know how many in each. That was the only benefit of standing watch from 0400-0800, you got first dibs on the donuts before they even made it to the galley. Usually one whole box got consumed on the quarterdeck.

~Rob
Old 02-25-2005, 06:04 AM
JKE

is on. Shovelhead is now designated can launcher right?

43 and cloudy here. It's Friday and I have the weekend off. Gonna have to get to Cedar Creek range and shoot a little. Ya'll have a good one.

JKE
Old 02-25-2005, 06:36 AM

down, 6 fresh inches of powder. lookin to install the FASS and CB tomorrow, have a good one!
Old 02-25-2005, 06:39 AM

Mornin' Meatball,
I think you have your list out of order in your sig. The last thing on the list needs to be the first thing you do
You can keep that powder in Johnstown, the only powder I want is on my donuts. My wife is from Altoona. I'll bet Cresson Summit is a mess.

~Rob
Old 02-25-2005, 06:58 AM
JKE

Meatball - I don't condone the use of powder. However, you should probably keep it low key ........I like the powder that goes BOOOOMMM! Speaking of which. I need one lump of WST for this cup of mud.

Rob - pass the winchester super target - JKE
Old 02-25-2005, 07:54 AM

Originally posted by JKE
Rob - pass the winchester super target - JKE
Pull!!

I use Remington myself, or Fiocchi when I run out and have to buy it at the range.
Got a date at the "range" tonight myself. The range being our hunting lease, gonna try to shoot me some piggies with my Rem 700 (I want a leather chair too )

~Rob
Old 02-25-2005, 08:08 AM

Friday, morning, going in for my last day of work. retiring, turn in all the company stuff, and their van. Was offered to work as an independent contractor. Turned it down. I have worked long enuff.
Speaking of Friday, What ever happened to "Flash Friday?" Havent been flashed in years. Also where have the car flirts gone? Tuff question.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:17 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Glad to be at work today just doing office stuff. Yesterday was on a 20 foot extension ladder putting up soffet. Ladder slipped in the mud and tried to dump me. I managed to grap the framing until another guy reset the ladder, but I must have tensed up pretty bad. Seems like every muscle in my back and shoulders are hollerin at me.

Time for a couple more asprins, have a great weekend.

ED

Quick Reply: Water Cooler...... 20 Feb- 26 Feb 2005