Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

watch your checking account

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 08:44 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly, I made a deposite at a particular bank with a "fraction of a name", cash. Went later that day to take some back out and they said I didn't have enuff in the account. I showed them my reciept of deposite for 5 times the amount I wanted. They said the checkdeposited didn't clear. I showed them the "cash" box checked off. They gave me the money, but didn't agree to the 1/2 hour I wanted to charge them for wasting my time (not counting the wait in line). They later charged me an over draft fee for a negative balance prior to a CASH deposite clearing. So guess what, another waste of time going to the bank and waiting for a particular person to get out of an appointment so we could have a discussion.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have gone to a full cash operation on the truck now. Too many problems with the debt card and truck stops charging three cents a gallon to use it. Now I Keep a thousand or so in the account and use the cash back option to pull the cash when depositing. I have a good enough credit with the bank that they will do it. Only problem now is carrying all the cash. Someone might get it one night, but when he leaves, I have 380 little friends that might get it back or me in jail.

Might have to put my window sign back up. "This vehicle insured by Smith and Wesson"
Old 10-13-2004, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya can't hardly afford an additional 3 cents nowadays!!!!1
well, I can't anyways.......