Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Vets, don't watch this video

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 05:10 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Ohhh thats just great it could take years to burn that image out of my minds eye
Do you still have that image of Hoss in a thong that was posted some time ago? Wonder if that was satin?
Man, I'm going to need some therapy after reading some of these posts!
Old 06-25-2005, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That dumb ____ would even make a good towel holder in Mexico. He would'nt even make a good Wal-Mart "need a buggy" guy. I think the military it the greatest thing. They can't makeit in the work place . They are makeing it the the hardest work place in america. he did this too much as a child.
Old 06-26-2005, 03:49 AM

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts
Actually- the guy has invented a very nice and quick get rich scheme- BTW- his *** has not been kicked, contrary to "marine briefings"- he bought this domain, and now, because of his notoriety, and Hannity, being the complete moron he is, just gave this guy EXACTLY what he needed to make some dough off the right wingers.

I call it "the madonna get rich through controversy" method. Outrage everyone- so they look. He probably had 1500 hits total before Hannity came along- and now every single time this gets posted on the net, everyone of you look- but he knows this, so he makes an advertising deal for "redirects" links on his websites BASED on website hits- viola'- lots and lots of money- he makes money everytime you are outraged enough to look at his site again!

Just think- everyone of you that posted on this site that looked at this site has paid for him to move out of his mamas basement, quit the fry job at Mickey Ds, and join the respectable rich folk in a brand new niegbhorhood.

BTW- I understand now there are serious bids to buy the domain and shut it down- and he is not taking anything under a mil.

The group "two live crew" was a second rate rap group with only marginal regional appeal in Florida until one stupid god-fearing rednecked sherrif decided to arrest them- and within a week they went platinum.

These folks play you guys so well!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Banned

What a little puke, bet he probably enlisted and got tossed out basic for wetting his bed at night. If I was him I would go crawl under a rock and hide. I'd be afraid to show my face in public after that. He's lucky he didnt go onto O'rielly's show, that would of been something to watch. Hannity is awsome. I've been Hannitized, have you?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:24 AM

He could stand right in front of you and you would not even recognize him I bet- that is the nature of humans- if you don't have any contact outside the television with him, you will never pick him out of the crowd. Criminals know this as well, as well as spy organizations- the scarlet pimpernel story was based on this- and several very well known fugitives have used this phenonenon to thier advantage.

He probably knows this- and knows there is no real downside to this for him except to get bloody rich quick, thank you very much Mr Hannity.

If poeple will humiliate themselves for free on Springer, what is the problem with getting rich for being humiliated by a loud mouthed moron on conservative TV? What does he have to lose here? What is his downside?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:40 PM

Maybe some one coming back from Iraq could find a sympathetic lawyer and sue the moron for slander or libel for calling them names while on active duty protecting his rights while he spewed his dribble! Lawyers will take on any case, this one ought to go well!
Old 07-03-2005, 01:10 AM

Most likely that would not happen. Our service men and women are doing what they do to support the ordinary run-of-the-mill idiot's right of free speech (even though it is obviously wrong) as well as all of our other God given freedoms.

Does it hurt our feelings.... yes.

Does the idiot deserve to get his melon thumped repeatedly .... yes (oh my God, YES !!).

Besides ... when it comes to our nations freedoms, lawyers don't seem to be carrying their weight these days.

PISTOL
Old 07-03-2005, 04:49 AM

<sigh> when are poeple going to learn? this guy is making money off of your outrage! had hannity ignored his idiocy, or cleve attempt at getting rich, depending on your viewpoint- this guy would still be living in his basement whacking off to internet gay ****- instead, he now can move out, get a house, and live high off the hog off your outrage- I mean, doesn't it **** you off to know that, by being mad at him and looking at his site, you are supporting him?

I understand that he is well over a million hits now, and hundreds of thousands of redirects, and is quickly becoming very, very wealthy.

Controversy sells man, apathy and ignoring him will keep them poor and to themselves!

Let us, for argument sake, act like he really believes what he is saying ( I don't believe it for a second, does he look like someone really commited to an ideology? )-

would you, as vets, go on a liberal talk show, knowing you had a deal in hand to pay you for "hits" on your site, and more for redirects, and possibly a deal based on hits to sell the domain name, and infuriate the liberal host, get called bad names, look like an idiot for maybe three minutes, maybe have a caller call in and threaten to beat your *** or something? I would!

Money for nothing and your chicks for free!
Old 07-03-2005, 09:05 AM

Last year at this time I was 50 miles north of Baghdad, Iraq. This 4th of July, I get to drink a couple beers and not get on the ground every time I hear an explosion. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not mad at the guy- it's his opinion and that's all it is. Doesn't mean squat to me. He isn't very articulate and can't debate at all either. So, considering the source, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

However, I'm not saying that if I ever met up with the guy that he wouldn't need a trip to his dentist to get all of his teeth fixed....

Happy 4th everybody- The U.S.A is the greatest place on earth....
Old 07-03-2005, 09:26 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
What amazes me is they let him on the air!

Scottrod, Thanks man! Have a beer on me.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:20 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Did anyone see on the news that this guy was beaten by two men, then later died at the hospital????

Look's like a queer Hoax to get attention?

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=95570
Old 07-21-2005, 08:31 AM

did a search - he has his street address listed on one of his websites - smart guy - all his web sites are up for sale and he says he is moving to the UK - hope he was on the subway on july 7!!
Old 07-21-2005, 02:08 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally posted by drb-600
hope he was on the subway on july 7!!
come on now.... yes michael crook is an idiot but come on..... thats not really a laughing matter.

britt