Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ufc 100

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 01:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Coolhand37
Man what a great night of fights. Bisping was out COLD! I couldnt be happier for Dan. GSP did exactly what I thought he would and man did Lesnar put a hurting on Mir. Lesnar had some interesting behavior after the fight too.

Looks like Jon Jones won, and the old man Mark Coleman pulled one out. I wish I could have seen all the prelims.
Should be able to go to ufc.com and watch them for free.

After seeing the pre-fight hype and his display in the ring after the fight, I have absolutely no respect for Lesnar. He beat Mir, Mir was gonna congratulate him and made a big scene, then flipped off the crowd. Need Fedor to come and knock down another giant.

Glad to see GSP win. He did pretty well, considering he hurt his groin in the 3rd round. Would've liked to seen him finish the fight, but it was a decisive victory regardless.

Hendo's KO was awesome. Better than when Evans KO'd Chuck Liddell. I especially liked his finishing move when he jumped for that last punch on the ground. Bisping was out for a long time. Good card over all. Like to see GSP pack on 15 pounds and go after Silva!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:02 AM

HAHA, yeah Dan's leaping elbow at the end of the fight was great!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Coolhand37
HAHA, yeah Dan's leaping elbow at the end of the fight was great!
I thought it was a right hand at the end, not an elbow? Either way, I'm glad Henderson shut Bisping's mouth. I never liked that guy and always thought it was a matter of time.

I can't wait for someone to take out Lesnar. He still has the mindset of a fake wrestler.

Edit:

OUCH!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:40 AM

I guess Lesnar could have the mindset of a fake wrestler. Or a Mike Tyson. Or a 15 yr. old hooligan. However, he would make a good Jerry Springer guest. No class, no manners, no respect for anything but himself. What a selfish weirdo.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:39 PM

WoW. All I got to say about Lesner. What little respect I had for him flew out the window after watching the fight on mma-core.com

He needs to watch his mouth, no matter how good you are, you won't get far with that attitude.

He did dominate Mir's world though. He needs to tone it down and grow up.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:44 AM

EAT you words " The Count" COUNT your blessings that U were KO'd

Heno talks with his fists

Great fight GSP!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:32 PM

Just got back from Vegas, it was an amazing trip! I havent slept since saturday afternoon and I am hurting! I will be happy to email pics if somebody would post them for me.

Dan was on top of his game and while I am completely biased I have to say that I am so happy for Dan to get some of the recognition he deserves! He is HILARIOUS and that doesnt always come out in his interviews and through this process of TUF and prefight interviews I think that people are starting to get a sense of the type of guy he is. He is a no bull"dooky" kind of guy and he says whats on his mind.

Pics to follow

HS
Old 07-13-2009, 11:01 PM

Would love to see some pics, post em up man. Hendo had that right hand recoiled just waiting to land a bomb props
Old 07-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I found this pic. LOL!

Old 07-14-2009, 01:42 PM

Lets see if this works, if it does I'll post a few more

L to R, my friend Buster, me, Dan and Dans dad at the afterfight party at The Pub in Monte Carlo. What a night! My voice is still shot! It was awesome to be able to come together with Dan, his family and friends and be able to share this with him

My Friend Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and I at Tracy Lee's pre fight party on Friday, Tracy throws a heckuva party, she owns combat lifestyle dot com and any MMA enthusiast should join, she gives photo stories that offer a lot of insight into the lives of MMA fighters, personal and professional, she is highly regarded in the MMA community and is an amazing person

My Cousin, my friend Mario and I at the pre prefight party in Tracys suite

Partying with Jason "Mayhem" Miller, this dude is FUN! He has trained for years with Dan and I'll be at his fight in October over in Japan

Here is a great pic, I'm not going to go into detail about this night other than to say it was one of the most fun nights ever! We had table service at a pool party and Chuck came up, grabbed us, and off we went for an unreal experience. I'm in the back right, I was trying to get out of the picture

I'll post a few more later when I get time

HS
Old 07-14-2009, 04:04 PM

HaHa awesome pics, now come on details details!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:14 PM

Great pics HS. thanks for sharing. I would love to be able to hang out with fighters like that, especially Dan, he's by far one of my favorites. I did get a chance to meet Tamdan McCrory when I went to UFC 78 in Newark NJ. Funny thing is Tamdan trains really close by where I live so it was cool talking to him.

Anyhow, that must have been an amazing experience. Its funny in the first picture, Dan's father looks more like Dan than Dan himself