Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ufc 100

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ufc 100

GSP rocks but I think he'll have his hands full with the pit bull Alves

I can't stand Bisbing I hope Hendo kicks his cocky BUM all over the octagon

I would hate 2 B Frank Mir when that 265lbs silver back gets a hold of him for some pay back

Just my 2 cents

Last edited by kanuckle head; 07-06-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: language retrofit
Old 07-06-2009, 02:32 AM

Post removed for language.

Last edited by madhat; 07-06-2009 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Language
Old 07-06-2009, 11:03 AM

Nice....
Old 07-06-2009, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by huntsonora
Post removed for language.
Wow! I know what was said and didnt feel it was offensive in any way shape or form. I can understand deleting certain things for any number of reasons but this is actually kind of funny. I'm sorry it was found to be offensive, please allow me to try again

Dan is a good friend of mine and I know that he is not ovelooking Bisping. He is also coming into this fight in incredible shape. I think Dan will beat the tinkle out of Bisping on Saturday night and I will be there for the festivities.

I had typed out the whole story on the previous post but I'll just give you the cliff notes version now. When we were in Ireland for Dans last fight vs Franklin, Bisping came out of the hotel and took one of the cabs we had waiting for our group, Dan looked at me with a poo-poo eating grin on his face and said "Im going to whip his ***(hiney) for that" It was classic

HS
Old 07-06-2009, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by huntsonora
Wow! I know what was said and didnt feel it was offensive in any way shape or form. I can understand deleting certain things for any number of reasons but this is actually kind of funny. I'm sorry it was found to be offensive, please allow me to try again

Dan is a good friend of mine and I know that he is not ovelooking Bisping. He is also coming into this fight in incredible shape. I think Dan will beat the tinkle out of Bisping on Saturday night and I will be there for the festivities.

I had typed out the whole story on the previous post but I'll just give you the cliff notes version now. When we were in Ireland for Dans last fight vs Franklin, Bisping came out of the hotel and took one of the cabs we had waiting for our group, Dan looked at me with a poo-poo eating grin on his face and said "Im going to whip his ***(hiney) for that" It was classic

HS
Nice job with the retrofit, I also had 2 redo only one word & change it to BUM
My intentions were not to offend anyone, I actually spelled that word incorrectly on purpose
The funny thing is if that language is offensive? when I posted a week ago Happy Canada day to all the many Canadian members on DTR
I would get clowns posting things like this

canada day???
is that the day they finally thawed out?

why do they have to be safe? what happens on Canada Day? Do they make more Canadiens?

is that as big as the NHL Draft?

It may B joking but poking someones Patriotism is offensive!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:17 PM

I was wondering what was up. My son watches UFC, me too sometimes. He's upset the fight is the same day as my youngest wedding, have to record and watch later. X2 for Dan!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:23 PM

I pretty much agree with the entire OP. In a way, I want to see Mir win again, but he is DEFINITELY going to have a long night against Brock. And I will be outrageously ***** off if Henderson loses to Bisping.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 AM

I don't like Mir, im undecided about Lesner but I wouldn't mind seeing Brock make him eat his teeth for a week. I also would like to see Dan KO Bisping.

Unfortunately I have a busy busy weekend and won't be able to sit down and watch the fight, i'll have to read about it.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:24 AM

POUND per POUND

GSP is still the..........MAN
TIAGO betta B on his toes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:16 AM

I hate bisping with a passion, Hendo has been one of my favorites for a long time. If he keeps the pressure on and uses his greco, he'll dominate. I don't like Mir or Lesner, but I got to go with Lesner, he'll be around 280 at fight time. If he keep it on the feet and doesn't try and play juijitsu, he'll land the bomb. GSP need to fight smart, if he gets into a bang fest with Thiago, there could be a new champ. fight of the night. Also Fitch by late tko, and that Japanese guy over Belcher.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:46 PM

Cant wait for this fight card. Im pulling for Lesnar big time. Im not a fan of Mir at all. I really hope Hendo puts a whoopin on Bisping, and I really hope Thiago beats GSP. Unfortunately I think GSP will make it a wrestling match and out work him.

On a side note, Jon Jones, who is on the under card, lives in a town just 20 minutes away from me.

EDIT: GO FITCH!
Old 07-11-2009, 07:27 PM

jon jones is incredible.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:46 PM

Belcher got robbed!

Judges saw a different fight.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:05 PM

Looks like Henderson threw a 150 MPH right hand hay maker...and landed it.

Dropped Bispbing...and then gave him another one for just in case.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:13 AM

Man what a great night of fights. Bisping was out COLD! I couldnt be happier for Dan. GSP did exactly what I thought he would and man did Lesnar put a hurting on Mir. Lesnar had some interesting behavior after the fight too.

Looks like Jon Jones won, and the old man Mark Coleman pulled one out. I wish I could have seen all the prelims.

Quick Reply: Ufc 100