Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

"Truck-Nutz" Outlawed in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by oscaroc
Nevermind, I obviously can't type what I am thinking, because my last post makes no sense. So carry on.

Now thats honest and funny as hell at the same time!!!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:42 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ramlovingvet
Because there are KIDS riding around with us. your choice is fine but my kid shouldnt be subjected to it. My Truth eating darwin fish is not a sex organ.
Yea, keep the kids within city limits.

Better yet, if you find that offensive, there are a couple bulls around here that would love for you to hop the fence and take there....
Old 04-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Fronty Owner

Better yet, if you find that offensive, there are a couple bulls around here that would love for you to hop the fence and take there....
Bulls are born with them, trucks are not.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:49 PM

True, and the bull's are real and the truck's aren't.

Sorry, but I didn't grow up in a padded, pleasant, G rated world.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:55 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Big difference and alot of them on the truck look human not bovine. I grew up on a farm. On critters its natural.
And I live in the country now as a matter of fact there is a herd across the hwy.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
What do you tell your 6 year old daughter when she asks about the dog?
Old 04-20-2008, 09:28 PM

Maybe the bulls just grow up different here... other than being plastic/rubber and colored differently they look pretty much like a bull's. Then again, I dont examine them that closely.

next we will have the SS silohettes taken off mud flaps.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree with the logic behind decency, but as its been stated there are too many other things that need DRASTIC attention, and it won't come because of all the knit-picking over what freedom is. Decency is out the window in America, has been for some time, all the hidden agendas are being met and the main needs are being ignored. There are WAY too many things to fight over in this world, and too many rules to try to deter it. This is just a time-bomb ticking away, in the long run everybody is gonna be in trouble with the law in some way, peace will be a figment of all of our imaginations. Boy, boy, boy....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:22 PM

Maybe the bulls just grow up different here... other than being plastic/rubber and colored differently they look pretty much like a bull's. Then again, I dont examine them that closely.

next we will have the SS silohettes taken off mud flaps.
Bingo... That is what I'm saying. When does it end? Who is to say what is vulgar and what isn't. I really think there are bigger issues to be dealt with.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:23 PM
DTR Mom

Before this thread gets feet and walks over to politics....

opinions are inherent, but people died for any Right through Freedoms. (Constitutional Law)

Protecting the Public is the case here. great analogy for strip clubs! applies here as a level of restrictions from public view. if you are into that stuff, go behind the closed doors. nude beaches. all same great line of thought, expressed herein! look at Code Enforcement the same way.

History lists the fall of any civilization when order fails; rules are broken or ignored, a level of decency or at what point one person acts upon impulses to another. but we do it time and time again....

I remember when it was a reproachful circumstance to be divorced. HEH!

Bull gonads belong there, hence more cows for McDonald's hamburgers. don't see too many guys displaying their own personal parts; tv dogs are female for a reason, despite all the other stuff shown.

if you drive a Hummer 1 or red corvette with standard issue 20 ish blonde- everyone knows your lacking physique. Some of the mods shown on this DTR great free site need no other enhancements.

No government can legislate common sense, but lack of knowledge of the law IS punishable. If you cannot find the balance between what you want and the neighbor that has to 'live' alongside you, you seek a Court decison for support.
I don't want to eat in a restaurant with a view of a fat, hairy guy wearing a thong. POWERFUL, YOUNG Mr. ELLIS (wow, sucking up IS fun- you were right, MADHAT!)and ADMIN FOUNDER do not want any swearing and so forth, and we all abide by that.

RULED BY THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION> end of case. PEOPLE win.

Heidi in cold NY where those bull thingys can't be seen, too cold here....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:38 PM

Ironically, that was post 69 for you Heidi.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:40 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Good Grief I see tact and taste are out the window here.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:42 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Heidi I appoligize for all men.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by CamperAndy
But you see that is what laws (and LEO's) are for, to keep you away from law abiding citizens. Mob or vigilante rule is not how this country operates. I think Truck Nutz are immature and if Florida wants to restrict or ban their display to non public view then that is fine. As for your, in your face method of justice, there are laws against that, as any law abiding citizen should not have to deal with every tom, dick or harry for approval of what they do. Just like you should not have to deal with someone complaining about your personal actions. So be careful who you walk up to to make a point to, as you may not like the response.

Whoa partner ... you're making me into something I am not.
Immature?? yeah, you probably got that partially right.
"In-your-face" ?? Well, when it comes to my liberties ... YES SIR, NO DOUBT !!

I don't believe that I was referring to any sort of "justice" when I said that I make my point known. I speak my mind and if there is ever a debate about it ... I have no problem backing up my side of the debate. If someone thinks my truck nutz are offensive ... they are free to express it to me. Heck, I would probably buy them a beer and we could sit down and discuss it like men. No hard feelings on my part ... I should think there should be no hard feelings on theirs.

Hahahaha ... "Pistol the Vigilate" ... I may have to use that one as my DTR title

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 04-20-2008, 11:01 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I thought TN's went out with the mullett? They're still popular? I couldn't believe my brother in law mentioned getting a set for his truck a few weeks ago. He's got a beautiful, white, '06 CTD, ex-cab. I told him those things were for teenagers who get a free set with each case of krylon they buy to paint their first truck with. On the other hand, the stainless silhouettes on mud flaps will NEVER go out of style.

Quick Reply: "Truck-Nutz" Outlawed in Florida