Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

truck Got Keyed..Mildly Ticked..

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 07:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
truck Got Keyed..Mildly Ticked..

Sitting at work, I decided to go out and get some ice cream from the local cold stone creamery...But yeah...This was sad....Some monkey, while I was at work decides to take a key down the whole side of my truck, worst part, I WASNT EVEN DOUBLE PARKED...and my truck used to be pretty, plus I managed to get a dent in the door... Im a little steamed, I just think it is sad, that people for no reason ( i could understand if I was double parked...) It just makes me mad that people cant respect stuff...Just a rant...If that would have happened to my bosses jaguar there would have been investigators crawling the place..oh well, such is life.....

OH and what brand of security system do you all recommend?

PS> Wheres a good place to get Dents and Scratches removed?
Old 10-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Chapter President

Sorry to hear about your troubles. That stinks bad!!! What part of AZ you in?
Old 10-24-2005, 11:03 AM
Banned

What jerks!!! I just don't understand why people have to do crap like that?!?!?! My buddy Charles just got his brand new Chevy truck stolen the other day right out of his dads driveway. He parked it ran inside for about 10 minutes and it was GONE!!!

I guess they were able to somewhat track it through the onstar but then the thief got smart and ripped it out of the truck......... They found it a couple days ago parked in some trees all beat to crap...........it's gonna cost a lot of money to get that thing fixed IT'S TRASHED!!!

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but just wanted to share my HATE for Edit!!!

Sorry about your truck man, I would be freakin furious!!

~Nick
Old 10-24-2005, 11:09 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I could probably shed some tears over something like that, sorry to hear.
Amazes me that people have the nerve to touch other peoples property like that?

Bet the offender drives a hoopdy pos.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Banned

Man that stinks. I guess I am licky I leave my keys in the ignition of my F-150 all day and no one has touched it. I even work at an amusement park! I guess no ine likes Fords ( not even me). I still have seen a bit of vandilism but nothing that made an old beater look bad.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:22 PM

Man that stinks. Between vandals and door bangers, it's hard to keep one looking good. The only time I ever keyed anyone's ride was many years ago. My gal and I went to a club out on the beach for a concert. We parked down the road and walked toward the club in the dark. As we walked up the drive to the club, along comes a canary yellow Porsche convertable. The young lady in the passenger seat blew a mouthful of beer on me and my gal. I announced my displeasure with having beer spewed on us and the driver yelled back for me to do something with myself that's not physically possible. I think Cheney mentioned the same action to a reporter a while back. I saw them park closer to the building and go in. My gal wasn't content with a couple of words being exchanged. She took her house key down one side and I followed suit with my car key down the other side. Hmm. I had to tinkle too! And Biff left the top down.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:38 PM

security system isn't going to stop someone from keying it again. i was keyed once. won't go into details but it hasn't happened since. gotta find out who, then be proactive and send a message.

Old 10-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Banned

My truck got keyed on campus last year. I park in the middle of no one and I never double park at school. Somebody went out of their way to key my truck. You know the sad thing is that I think I know who did it but I can't prove it.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:07 PM

You killed him? Can I have the liver?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:01 PM

what makes me mad is that for some reason those people get some kind of pleasure doing crap like that, what a bunch of weirdos....
Old 10-24-2005, 10:02 PM

unless of course you have a reason like hannibal
Old 10-25-2005, 12:11 AM

The whole thing is just jacked up. My friends F-250, even though it is a ford, got keyed really freaking bad the first day back at school, people have no respect for stuff, I think mostly it is jealously of someone having something better than theirs, but still, people cant hold off a bit? and then today I got some lovely person in the student parking lot that wanted to give me luv bumps so I just got out and put my drop hitch on and sat there, and then left, when he tried it at the stop sign it wasnt as funny as he thought. people just need to stop being idiots eh!?
Old 10-25-2005, 08:03 AM
Banned

A buddy of mine had his CTD keyed once. They scratched a 7 letter word that ends in hole on it. Left a note explaining why... He was in 2 parking spaces. His truck in one and the trailer in the one behind it.