Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

trail marker trees

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 11:53 AM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I have never witnessed a ghost but I firmly believe they are true. What gets me is when people say they see them and the ghosts are still wearing clothes. Now I'm no paranormal expert but clothes have no spirit so if a human spirit (ghost) is around...... WHY are they wearing clothes????
Old 12-29-2013, 01:21 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rockcrawler304
I have never witnessed a ghost but I firmly believe they are true. What gets me is when people say they see them and the ghosts are still wearing clothes. Now I'm no paranormal expert but clothes have no spirit so if a human spirit (ghost) is around...... WHY are they wearing clothes????

I figured ghosts always wore the outfit they passed away in. So, a ghost would only be nude if they passed away nude, like heart attack on the nude beach or something.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts

I figured ghosts always wore the outfit they passed away in. So, a ghost would only be nude if they passed away nude, like heart attack on the nude beach or something.
I think that is what so many people get from watching movies. For years and years now the movies depict ghosts wearing clothes so people automatically say they saw a ghost in clothes. Kind of like the placebo in medicine!! Once the spirit leaves the body it has no clothes on.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:28 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rockcrawler304
the image we see of ghosts are based on the energy they project.
The ghost of my grandfather that said good bye to my grandma was of a stronger, younger, work ready gentleman, not the frail old man in a hospital gown.
When my grandmother passed, she said bye as the bright red headed granny I knew as a young child.
Other ghosts that have passed my observation have been dressed differently, but I suspect that is how they were in life. Some were more of a feeling than something I've seen, other have been just a glimps.
I like being naked, so I'll be the naked ghosts you see running around.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Back to the original idea. There's a guy up by Stockville that's been cutting cedars out of his pastures. There's a definite trail tree up there.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
From my own personal observation they were clothed....I think the idea that they project a certain image is probably correct....I think you see how they perceive their own image to be.

I saw and heard a young girl in my home crying in the hallway between the bedrooms, I thought it was my own daughter who was about 5 yrs old at the time until I went to find out what was wrong. She appeared to be wearing a long, light colored nightgown of some kind and had long dark hair.

As I entered the hallway I asked her "what's wrong sweetheart?' and she faded away from view. My daughter who is blond, was fast asleep in her room when I checked on her seconds later.

This particular house I no longer live in but it was quite active, some very odd and physical attacks took place there in the few years I lived there.

My current home I woke up around 3 am and opened my eyes only to realize I was nose to nose with an elderly woman, bending over to pick up what appeared to be a basket of laundry. She stood up straight and carried the basket out the door and headed for the stairs, I guess to do the laundry downstairs in the old laundry room.

This home is a tri level and the first thing I did when I moved in was remove the 3rd shower upstairs and install the washer and dryer so my wife didn't have to carry laundry up and down two flights of stairs.

I saw the old woman 3 or 4 more times after that each time early morning before dawn doing laundry. My guess is she had trouble sleeping in her later years of life and would do her laundry as well as tidy up around the house when she couldn't sleep.

Eventually I never saw her again as our energy became stronger in the home and hers weakened. She never appeared to know I was even there it was more like watching a video of something she probably did time and again over the years.

Obviously I am a firm believer, hard to tell yourself you didn't see and experience something when you know you did. What it all means I haven't a clue......I just accept the fact that there is more out there than I clearly understand.